To the fellas

Options

Replies

• amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    But honestly, why are you trying to get fit and healthy to please men? Not all men are going to find you sexy no matter what you look like. Why don't you just strive for what you think looks sexy? That will make you more confident, and not many can argue the fact that confidence=sexiness.

I care alot about what other people think of me - its just in my nature. I know that might sound shallow, but its hard for me to not think about it. I guess its just the perfectionist in me. I do consider myself a very confident woman; I just want an extra boost when I look in the mirror, thats all :-)

I am the same way, care too much about what others think, and this is because everyone else is always judging other people. My hubby likes a woman who is curvey but not greatly obese and believes too this is not attractive. Just depends on the guy, and maturity sometimes.
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I don't want to see bones.

I don't want to count rolls.

Anything in between is fine by me.

.. and regarding that picture above: which death camp was she released from? She looks like someone who's starving to death.
  • RobMacca1
    RobMacca1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    that model is disgusting, such a shame too because shes actually really pretty
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    What about Marilyn Monroe? She was a hottie, and she wasn't "skinny" by today's standards...

marilynmonroe.jpg

And, for me personally, I want to be a size 10/12, so I found a picture of a woman who was a 10. I think she's hot.

sexy-size-10-lingerie-models-katie-green-in-ultimo.jpg
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    sexy

fit-women-02.jpg

She's amazing looking.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

That's hot. Should we take bets on how long before her legs just snap.
    you are awful.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    I like a woman who's able to take a few punches...You're gonna need some size and athleticism to play the part.
    i'll take you on! lol
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bump
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Would agree that it's all about their frame and is on a case by case basis, a healthy BMI is may gauge it for that woman.
  • jennajosephine
    jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg

hot.
    totally hot.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    skinny-woman.jpg
    that is sick, think sofia vergara she is soooo sexy.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    depends on height , frame ect..
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    instead of trying to get a body guys like, work on the body you like, and let the right guy find you.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    instead of trying to get a body guys like, work on the body you like, and let the right guy find you.

Boom!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    47243_426374543945_751848945_5117239_4820378_n.jpg

nuff said

Oh man... If I was to attract a girl like this I think I would die from pure shock!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    47243_426374543945_751848945_5117239_4820378_n.jpg

nuff said

See, this is what I think I'm trying to aim for: the perfect balance between muscular and skinny.

then you, my dear, would be sexy to MANY people. I think you are now though.

And some poster said he got hot for his wife. I applaud you, that is awesome- and in specific situations I agree that there is nothing wrong with wanted to improve yourself for your significant other. But to try and appeal to the entire world is impossible, so my point was, choose the body that will make you happiest, and strive for that. :) If you are happy, and you are confident, men (or women) will notice.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    In your opinion, what's "too skinny" on a woman? I've heard that men like a thin woman with a little meat, but whats too much and whats too little?

blah, it's different on every girl and every guys opinion.
  • tonybdavies
    Options
    In my opinion keep your muscles toned no matter your age. Muscle which is exercised has tone. And tone is attractive because it shows that a person, regardless of their sex, is active. And I guess active people are in general more attractive than inactive people.

13139881.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Im not into skinny women..I like curves. Back in the 60s Marily Monroe was a size 14 to 16 with curves and meet on her bones.. She was not considered FAT.. This world today is crazy..If you have some curves and are healthy, then thats what counts..But thats MY opinion. :smile: :smile:
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options

Exactly!