Help me Please!!!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Please stay from name trends like "Madison, McKenzie and Morgan, Alexa" At least up here in the NE... every kids has one of these names. I would look into your heritage, just as an example....if you have some Irish ancestory maybe something like Kylie. Or stick with traditional classics, like Julia, Lily, Sophia, Isabella, Rebecca, Sarah, Catherine, Ava.
  • Luv2BMommy
    Options
    Kaleigh Rae Goodwin is a fine solid name with plenty of room for her to become whatever she chooses! Different but not so unique no one could pronounce or spell it. And when she's in trouble, it will just ROLL off your tongue!

Very pretty!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you again for all the ideas. I wrote them all down, any my husband picked Jackie, which I didn't agree with. Last weekend I said what about Aspen, and he really liked it...........................So ASPEN it is. :love:

Still agreeing on a middle name which I think will either be Rae or Louise, unless I come up with something else.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you again for all the ideas. I wrote them all down, any my husband picked Jackie, which I didn't agree with. Last weekend I said what about Aspen, and he really liked it...........................So ASPEN it is. :love:

Still agreeing on a middle name which I think will either be Rae or Louise, unless I come up with something else.
    Hooray!