I need friends who to help. We can motivate each other!

Options
2»

Replies

• kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Need to lose 20. In the right frame of mind now. It's time!! :flowerforyou:
  • waltersal
    waltersal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in this too. Hoping for success this time around!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome, feel free to add me, I've been here for 46 days now and apart from a slight blip over Christmas I'm happy with my progress, just need to get the exercise thing sorted and I'm well on my way to losing the 104lb I want to get rid of in 2012 :) x
  • dianec1114
    dianec1114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone... I just can't seem to get started. I need to lose about 50 pounds and I need some help from all of you. The holidays were wonderful, lots of parties and lots of desserts. I still have 2 more parties to attend and I just want to give this weight loss effort my un-divided attention. Any encouragement is really appreciated.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I think I need a few friends too, feel free to add me.
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    hey guys feel free to add me xxx
  • mel_mullins
    Options
    Im new to this, and I would like to have friends that can keep me going on the right path and we can give each other confidence. :)
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. The more motivation the better =)
  • Mamawood74
    Options
    I'll be glad to be added! I have a long way to go, but using this is a real accountability aspect for me that I needed.
  • PepperRocks
    Options
    Friends, please add me! Looking forward to being fitter!
  • rkeffer
    rkeffer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and we can go on this journey together
  • CountryPumpkin
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, newbies! I hope you all get on well!

If you need some help, feel free to add me! To be honest, the more people we have, the more motivation we have behind us.

:D Good Luck :D

Aimee
    x
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal!!! This site is wonderful and would love to add you as a motivational friend.

I hope 2012you brings you much joy and happiness!!!

Lindsay
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I am also new to the site and would love to have more friends so we can motivate eachother feel free to add me if you like!!