Besides your body shape/weight, what's something you'd chang

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
about your body?

I would love to get my teeth whitened. I know they look bad, and I don't like them at all. I don't have patience for those OTC whitener strips either. They've been yellowish for as long as I can remember (I'm 30). Damn coffee!

Replies

• SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If I could change one thing it would be the size of my eyes. I have pretty blue eyes, but I wish they were a little bigger! Maybe that will happen once my cheeks shrink! :) Congrats on the weight loss, keep it up!
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I want bigger boobs. I kind of got the shaft in that department. :(
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    same...I would love to have my teeth whitened or maybe thicker hair.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My teeth. I would love a chin implant and a neck lift. I have no chin so it always looks like I have a double chin, no matter how thin I am. Also an eye lift, I have droopy lids so you can never see eyeshadow when I wear it.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I want to have the fat sucked out of my *kitten* and shot into my boobs!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I'd get rid of all my stretch marks, once and for all. Invisalign and whitening for the teeth and thicker hair would be nice too.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I would do something to get rid of all my stretchmarks :flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    I would love to have beautiful, flawless skin.
  • Amy2201
    Amy2201 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think the thing I would change would be my hands. Ever since I was a child (and I wasnt overweight as a child) my hands have been really stubby. My mum always said I had my granddads hands because they are literally identical.
    I've lost weight and they are the same! I would like nice lady like hands to wear an engagement/wedding ring on one day :D

But then... do I want to get rid of the only thing that makes me similar to my granddad? Hmm..
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    stretchmarks and my teeth (i had braces twice for a total of almost 10 years) whitened and straightened and the front two are kinda big and my nose. It is a long ski slope nose.

And I am not above plastic surgery for any of it.
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    I would laser remove my body hair so I would never have to wax/shave again! I would also laser my stretchmarks on my hips and have my teeth whitened.
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    I would love to have beautiful, flawless skin.
    Oh yeah this-above all!
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I want to have the fat sucked out of my *kitten* and shot into my boobs!

I would have the fat sucked out of my boobs and shot into my *kitten*!!! Want to trade??!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    My eye and hair color, I'd want straight green rather than hazel green, and more red in my hair.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I would laser remove my body hair so I would never have to wax/shave again! I would also laser my stretchmarks on my hips and have my teeth whitened.

I have an appt next week to see about the laser thing. I am supah excited!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have several large moles on my face... ok, they're not like the size of a golf ball or anything, but big enough that they bother me. I'd like to have those removed if not for beauty's sake, just for the precaution of cancer. I have a lot of that in my family.
  • Roo1026
    Roo1026 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

You can have mine!! I would like a reduction!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I guess I'd like to be taller...lol
    I wear special made shoes that give me 2 inches of height :embarassed:

I am average height, but I just like that feeling of squeezing in a few more inches.
    Silly?

Probably.....
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    about your body?

I would love to get my teeth whitened. I know they look bad, and I don't like them at all. I don't have patience for those OTC whitener strips either. They've been yellowish for as long as I can remember (I'm 30). Damn coffee!

I know you already said you don't have the patience for the strips, but if you can muster it up, I SWEAR by the Crest Professional Effects strips. I get compliments all the time on my white teeth- I do them about twice a year! They are pricey but there are always $10 off coupons out there (and a lot cheaper than the dentist!) Seriously!! Give them a try :)

I think I'd make my hair permanently frizz-free. I've gotten those Keratin treatments before, and it was the best thing ever. Only lasted a couple months though and I'm back to long, painstaking blowdrys. :(