6 Week 6 Pack

Options

Replies

• Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am starting 6 week 6 pack as well as 30 day shred on Sunday! I am soo excited!

So am I!!!!
  • victoria233
    Options
    LOL! I am convinced of the same thing =) I know mine are somewhere in there!

When you do this, make sure to use weights ( used 10-15 lbs) and follow the advanced if you can. It's challenging but it works. I didn't get a six pack, buuuuut, I did lose looooots of belly fat! My stomach is soooo much flatter now and my waist is smaller. When I started this I was a size 28 waist and now I am a 24... so it does work...

Any questions I am here =)

I Have questions! lol - do you think it would be a good idea to do this DVD after fat loss in order to get the best toning results?
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My DH and kids bought me 6w6p for Xmas and I am so going to do it starting on Monday! Never done a Jillian workout dvd before so I hope she takes it easy on me. LOL
  • jacque1109
    Options
    I will! The only things that bums me out is that it is SOOOO long :(
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Where can you buy the DVD? and how much is it? I would totally be up for it, but I don't have the DVD! haha
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have it but haven't stuck with it before. Will it actually get me results? I need to lose belly fat and muffin top fat...

I agree with one of the other posters, the downside is that it is so long.
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I ordered my DVD from Amazon, but I am sure you can find it at Walmart or Target. I also plan on starting on Monday, January 2nd as Sunday's are intended to be my rest day. I started this once before, but got too busy to finish. I am hoping to make it thru this completely this time. With support, we can do this :happy: Feel free to friend me if you would like.
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    I think I will be starting on Jan. 2nd as well. New Years Day may be to hectic at my house with guests over this weekend. Didn't think about that.
  • Michelle333
    Michelle333 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't have this DVD. How long is it as I go to the gym 5xweek and spin 3-4xweek. Would like to do this but worried that I won't be able to find the time.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You are going to love this!

I would love to do another round of these, just because it gave me great results- but I can't add it right now, I have too much going on!

But best of luck to you! You are going to love it! Take before and after pics! Really!

If I have some belly fat, will it help with that? I am eager to lose it. I have had two babies and really want my flat abs back. I am convinced that I already have a 6 pack under my fat though from doing pilates years ago! lol
    I too am convinced I have a 6 pack under my fat...LOL! really...I did Shred and Ripped - both helped me lose a lot of inches and toned up my arms the most-, but didnt finish 6w6p- did it about 3 weeks-, it kinda got boring but I am doing "brazil butt lift" and "Hip hop abs" , I love working on abs the most. You will like it , Jillian knows how to get results thats for sure!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi I just bought the DVD and did it one time it was a great work out. I'm in I will start Jan 2 and we do it for a minimum of 5 x per week correct? I will take a before picture and after. Can someone inbox me and tell me how to post the picture. Lol Thanks
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Here is a tutorial on how to post pictures to the message board:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Count me in for Monday, January 2nd! :smile:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I started 6w6p but then I went on vacation for 2 weeks. I'm back home now and I want to start it again and do the full six weeks (5-6 days a week). I can't do pictures but I'll take my waist measurement tomorrow morning and post measurement updates.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Getting a 6 pack is more about diet than anything else. While the exercise helps to strengthen the abs, diet and deficit are needed to by consistent to bring bodyfat level down to mid teen's to even see abs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i hate the title of that dvd. if it really took 6 weeks to get a six pack, i'd have one already.
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    I just want to strengthen my core. I know I won't see a six pack in six weeks. I am eating healthy alongside the exercise, but I know it will take a while before my abdominal fat goes away from having babies.
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    sO HOW do we go about this?
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Starting 6 Week 6 Pack today!! Good luck to everyone doing this with me!!! :wink:
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Just finished Day 1. I am thinking about just doing this every other day to give myself a day for my muscles to heal between workouts. The other days I will either do treadmill, walking, etc. and take one day off a week if I feel like I need it or just don't have time to exercise. You all don't have to do it this way, but this works best for my schedule.

Also, we should start with Level one and do that for 3 weeks, then do Level 2 for the other 3 weeks. That was how she intended it.