Please tell us who you consider a 2011 MFP All Star.

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I could think of one Pal/Friend that meet ALL THE ABOVE mentioned..My girl MsQT...The girl is gorgeous and work hard on bringing results..She have deadly burns, squats and leg press 150plus and she give mad support to her pals thru commitment, dedication and she has the videos to prove she is HOT Stuff and practice what she preach .I am sure most of my pals would agree..Plus she is a Tremendous supportive friend not only in fitness but my personal life..

MSQT...2011 Mfp All Star soooooo deserving!:smile:

Check her out!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/MsMsQt?feature=watch#p/a/u/1/oULsD8OdWRg
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I would vote for all of my friends because they are all here trying, day in and day out. If I have to pick one it would be:

Tazzythemotivator. She has lost over 200 lbs and as her name suggests is a great motivator. She checks in on her friends, reminds us to drink our "city juice" aka water. She always gives us helpful hints such as adding flax to diet. She exercises seriously and always stays on target. I am glad she is my friend.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    My NUMBER 1 All STAR on MFP for 2011 is SexyCook without hesitation. She shows love to all and has no favoritism towards no one in particular. She exercises every single day of her life sense I met her. Rain, sleet, hell, snow, out of town, on a ship, beach, and I could go on but she is gonna burns some cals. She come on line full of life and inspires and challenges all of us to go hard and when you can't do not more, Push Harder. SexyCook is MFP All Star!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I have many wonderful friends who are definitely MFP All Stars! If I have to narrow it down to just one, though...

carolinamomma3 for sure!!

She's lost half her body weight, burns more calories in a day than I ever knew possible, and motivates her friends all day every day. She is awesome!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    carolinamomma3 is a awesome, butt kickin motivator..I will burn as many calories as she does one day!!! You r the beast momma..

Aww.. Thank you Sweetie and I would also like to say Thank you bpalmer30togo & twijourney..
    You all are Awesome Too.. :wink:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    All of my friends are All Stars. Each brings qualities that inspire me to do better, and I like to think I inspire them as well.

Congratulations to all the All Stars!! :drinker:
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    I have many wonderful friends who are definitely MFP All Stars! If I have to narrow it down to just one, though...

carolinamomma3 for sure!!

She's lost half her body weight, burns more calories in a day than I ever knew possible, and motivates her friends all day every day. She is awesome!!
    [/quo

I soo agree shes amazing and i also love the pics on your ticker
  • nukehiker
    Options
    The absolute BEAST in this program and the person who introduced me....her name.....Hottottie11. She's knowledgeable, kind and inspiring. Check out her profile when you can.
  • nukehiker
    Options
    Love my friend, bearcare!

She has had amazing results and is always encouraging....during workouts, and my personal struggles.

A true inspiration!

she is the best and so proud of her results, I am honored to count her as one of my friends !!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I would vote for all of my friends because they are all here trying, day in and day out. If I have to pick one it would be:

Tazzythemotivator. She has lost over 200 lbs and as her name suggests is a great motivator. She checks in on her friends, reminds us to drink our "city juice" aka water. She always gives us helpful hints such as adding flax to diet. She exercises seriously and always stays on target. I am glad she is my friend.

she is one of my 33 friends who inspire me. i totally agree.
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just read a blog on Carolinamomma3 and she has had an amazing journey- she has my vote!:happy:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    carolinamomma3 is a awesome, butt kickin motivator..I will burn as many calories as she does one day!!! You r the beast momma..

Agreed !
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I can not just pick one! I have a pretty kick *kitten* crew!

Namaste and gary (500lbstomarathon). Amazing transformations and dedication. And all around supportive and wonderful people

And Misterdubs303. For always getting back up and dusting off. And coming back even stronger than before. For being an amazing friend to me when I need it too.
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    There are many that have helped me along the way...but Carolinamama3 is just outstanding and supportive to all her friends on MFP and FB. She is really amazing!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and I don't know a lot of people yet, but from what I do know ...

Teagin2002 - She's lost like 170 lbs and never ever misses a workout that i've seen.
    I have to agree with this. Teagin is so sweet and she has lost so much and inspires and motivates so many. <3 Love me some Teagin lol. Team Teagin!!!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    jttaylor for his workouts. his daily calories burned are more than my weekly...sick.
    all of my friends are supportive, but I'd put brice02, 1southernchick and sharonbed4d up as allstars. plus another who is in the witness protection so he'll remain nameless.
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and I don't know a lot of people yet, but from what I do know ...

Teagin2002 - She's lost like 170 lbs and never ever misses a workout that i've seen.

I second that motion! She is truly an inspiration...
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok I am cheating ... this is my second vote... Cbug75 and teagin2002 both are definitelly MFP Allstars....
  • 4gr8kids
    Options
    Drborkbork has logged in for 700 days!! That must be an MFP record!!