Replies

• tashazzz
    Options
    Joining!
    SW: 175
    If I could lose 5lbs I'd be happy!
  • dancezebra21
    Options
    This sounds awesome! I need something to push me again. I was very active and lost weight throughout the beginning of the school year. But this Dcember I stopped, and I gained it back. So this will set me back on track!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    Count me in, I'm already participating in a 5lb challenge for Jan but I am wanting to take the challenge and double that!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I will post my starting weight on the 31st. This will be my first challenge.
  • txfamilyof7
    txfamilyof7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Are we posting everything on this same thread?
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Me too.
    SW:184.6 lbs
  • emcfad2
    Options
    I'm so in as well! I need to lose some weight majorly! I was down all the way to a size 4 and now Im back up at 12 :( Great challenge!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting up a challenge. I have lost all my weight to have just gained 11 pounds of it back..... GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr UGH!
    YES!!! I am ready for a new challenge. lets do this ladies
    I will weigh in on Saturday NewYears Eve and post then.
    As for today Im weighing 141 pounds, but by Saturday who knows.
    My plan is to walk at least one hour every day and eat wisely. I did it before, i WILL Do it again
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! So start weight on Dec 31st?

I usually weight in on Thursday but will change to Saturday. I gained 8/10ths of a pound this week. :angry: UGH! I don't want to back slide.

Question...do we just post in this thread? This will be my first chanllenge. :smile:
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting up a challenge. I have lost all my weight to have just gained 11 pounds of it back..... GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr UGH!
    YES!!! I am ready for a new challenge. lets do this ladies
    I will weigh in on Saturday NewYears Eve and post then.
    As for today Im weighing 141 pounds, but by Saturday who knows.
    My plan is to walk at least one hour every day and eat wisely. I did it before, i WILL Do it again

weight.png
  • MissMyMy
    Options
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS JOINED! I CAN"T WAIT TO GET JANUARY STARTED!!!

we will do our starting weight tomorrow (DEC 31) If you have not already posted what your starting weight is (:

we will just post to this thread until tomorrow then NEW YEARS I will create a new thread for Joyful January Challenge week 1
    and we will go off of that! and so on throughout the month (: then will start a new one for February and so on (:

EVERYONE who joined , feel free to add me, (: can't wait! if you have anymore questions message me so that I can see that you've inquired about something, as I don't get updates when someone posts here.(:LETS BRING ON THE NEW YEAR! (:
  • tanya54727
    tanya54727 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is it to late for me to get in. SW 189.4
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?
  • angelstorm7
    Options
    I would love to join! Hopefully I'll manage to do this right - it's my first time on a message board. SW is 202. Looking forward to the support - have failed on most diets/weight loss plans cause I try and go it alone.
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, a January Challenge is just what I need :smile: Starting weight 155
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in if it's not too late!

Will post tomorrow!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • MariaL93
    MariaL93 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes! I would love to join this challenge.