Foxy By Valentine <3

Options

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    lets all kick *kitten*.......... drink that water and eat that fruit.......
  • patsyanne
    Options
    Thanks for continuing a challenge... I added myself to the spreadsheet and entered my beginning weight and what I want for an ending weight... although I might not do the daily challenges I will be doing an exercise progam that hopefully will help me. Good luck to everyone who is getting back on track to the healthy way of life. I'm here to encourage and to be supported!!!
  • andreaie
    Options
    I would like to join, what do I have to do. If everyone don't mind!

hey of course you can join just add yourself to the spreadsheet the link is on the challenge post
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Friday morning... here we gooooo!! :laugh:

Good luck to everyone... don't forget to post on here so you get the support and motivation that you need. :flowerforyou:

Have a great week!! :happy:
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge. I need some support & a kick in the butt to get more exercise in. That is where I lack motivation. I have a elliptical trainer, a stepper & the Wii fit so I have no excuse for not doing the exercise. I am going to try to do Aqua fit 3 dasy a week starting Monday. I have meet a couple of women who go to the Aqua fit & they have lost a lot of weight & they didn't really change their eating habits but just added exercise to their schedule. They look FANTASTIC. I am hoping that will motiviate me to go to Aqua fit or even do some other exercise program.

Good Luck to everyone.
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge. I need some support & a kick in the butt to get more exercise in. That is where I lack motivation. I have a elliptical trainer, a stepper & the Wii fit so I have no excuse for not doing the exercise. I am going to try to do Aqua fit 3 dasy a week starting Monday. I have meet a couple of women who go to the Aqua fit & they have lost a lot of weight & they didn't really change their eating habits but just added exercise to their schedule. They look FANTASTIC. I am hoping that will motiviate me to go to Aqua fit or even do some other exercise program.

Good Luck to everyone.

Welcome to the challenge! You are in the right place... there are lots of people on here that are good at giving a "kick in the butt"... IF needed! :bigsmile:
  • mtaylor404
    mtaylor404 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I added myself to the challenge and put my weight on today. Thanks for creating this! I hope this will help me to get the motivation that I need. My eating has been out of control the last couple of weeks. :(

Hope everyone had a great first day!
  • leezanicole
    Options
    I joined!! Good luck everyone!!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hello to all my Christmas Challenge friends, and hello to all the new Foxy members. I have been a bit demotivated lately, and it shows. But it is definitely time to get back on track. If any of the new members want to add me, please feel free. I'm sure I'll be adding a lot of you as time goes on.

A little about me: I am 54, live in Western New York, and have a husband and 3 adult children (27, 24, 21), & work full time at a bank. My weight story is that I have gained slowly over the years. Then when I was in my mid 40's, I lost 65 pounds, but gradually put more than half of it back on. I joined MFP about 3 years ago, and lost 35-40 pounds. I've been on the plus side of 150 since last Spring and would really like to get below 145 over the next couple of months. I'm not too motivated to exercise - I try to get to two exercise classes a week, I use my recumbent bike pretty much daily, and usually get some walking in when the weather is decent.

Anyone else want to share "their life story"? :bigsmile:
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just posted my starting and goal weight for the challenge.
  • anshaw03
    anshaw03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited to join! :)
  • gonzalezmona
    gonzalezmona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    okay, I added myself to the spreadsheet, gonzalezmona...duplicated it & not sure how to fix it...HELP...I am pretty computer illiterate....not good....happy to part of this group....love the first easy peasie challenge!! :)
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Starting a few days late but I need a bit of help to stay on track. Getting those fruits and veggies and water in will definitely be a challenge for me but I'm gonna give it a shot
  • mrsduck77
    mrsduck77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in but have no acsess to the spreadsheet.
    Start weight- 231.4lbs
    Goal for 02/14-200lbs
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!
  • andreaie
    Options
    I would like to join!!

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN X
  • andreaie
    Options
    so here we are guys tomorrow is the start of a new year... to all the challengers i know tonight is gonna probably be filled with booze and food and if it is well so be it... BUT just remember that you must get straight back at it tomorrow and to make up for it drink as much water as you can ... we can all Let loose every now and then once we dont make a habit of if( thats what has us here in the first place) lets start the year with a BANG and show everyone that has ever doubted us or called us weak that we CAN and WILL lose the weight and get fit and healthy... AND DO IT FOR OURSELVES WE DESERVE IT!!!

i hope next year brings you peace, health and happiness

OH AND THE MINI CHALLENGE FOR TOMORROW FOR THOSE WILLING AND ABLE TO TAKE IT ON IS...
    50 PUSH UPS AND 50 CRUNCHES:devil: :devil:

HAPPY NEW YEAR :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Christine42012
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I'm in! This is a great way to be held accountable by my actions! LOVE IT! Thanks for setting this up! Anyone doing this challenge feel free to add me :)
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The mini challenge sounds like a great plan :)
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to the challenge and the spreadsheet!