85+ lbs GONE and counting (hopefully a LOT of pics)

Options

Replies

• sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    you look great! Good job!
  • statikdog
    statikdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look friggin awesome! So inspiring. Amazing transformation. So cool.
  • tobeygirl45
    Options
    You look Awesome............. Hopefully I can do the same !!! way to go!!
  • anewdana
    anewdana Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You look wonderful!! Be very, very proud of yourself!!! :smile:
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great :D
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done! All of your hard work and determination has payed off. You are such an inspiration for others. Congrats and thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • danniellexxx
    Options
    You look AMAZING :D
    You are doing a GREAT job :D
    Well done :D
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! You've obviously worked very hard. We have similar stats. I'm 5'5" tho =) You are very beautiful and I love your hair! Thank you so much for sharing, it takes a lot of guts to post pictures on here. But the beauty is that you help so many people in doing so.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    damnnnn girl you look wonderful!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    SunnyDay...hell it's a smoking hot day. Dam girl...you are HOT. Super Job!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful and so happy!!!! Well done you!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    How do you feel now with all these responses?!!! You are a strong-willed and determined person because you seen something you didnt like and DID something about it!!! You made my day, because sometimes . I forget what my goal is , (until I look in the mirror) I have lost 21 pounds since the birth of my baby in March 2011, its going so slow because I have hypothyroidism, but it can happen, I still have to lose 23 lb. but its seems like it will take forever ! Congratulations on your new body, which is hot! You look totally different ! How does your husband like the new you?? I wish you success in losing the last bit of weight, and hope you will share your pics when you reach your goal!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ah-MAZE-ing! Congrats to you and your hard work and success!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    ohhh my goodness you look like a whole new person. Congrats those pics def motivate me.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    SunnyDays! I'm so glad you posted your pics! You look amazing:-) You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome success keep up the great work,so inspiring :o) Happy New Year.:smile:
  • lnlively
    lnlively Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! You should be more than proud of yourself. You're story is definitely an inspiration! I have been on this journey many times, but starting a new one is scary! You give me hope, thanks so much for sharing your story and your HOT pictures! Enjoy your new life!!!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look fabulous :D
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! This was just what I needed to get my *kitten* back on track. You look amazing!!!
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    An absolutely stunning accomplishment. Good for you for being brave enough to share the before photos. That will help a lot of people, me included!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!