Over 40?

Options

Replies

• ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Okay, by looking at everyone else's age, I am the old fart at 55. You can friend me if you would like. I actually found an article about losing weight when over forty. Now where did I put it......... *scratches head*
  • Davemann
    Options
    Hi it's New Year's Even and the Eve of starting fitness and weight loss. Got six months to loose two stone!!
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    51 here!! Yikes! When did that happen! Looking to lose 15-20 pounds, more importantly, to be healthy for my 60's, 70's and 80's!! I love the support on MFP! I never really looked into the message board when I signed on two years ago...now I love it!! Good luck to all!
  • NLThiele
    NLThiele Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    As I face turning 50 this year I realize that I need to stop carrying around the extra weight (about 20 pounds), and even worse, the poor self esteem. I've used a weight/exercise tracking program before, but never used the message board support. Would like to have that team approach to keep me accountable and to urge me on when my own motivation is waning.
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and have been on here for almost a year without missing a day! 64 pounds down and about 60 more to go! Would love more support!
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Im 41 and HELLO I seriously need support to.....I need to get healthy and loose oh about 40 pounds to be at the ideal weight...
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 44, will be 45 in April. I will be celebrating my 1 year birthday on MFP in 10 more days. In this one year I am down 109 pounds. I am 9 pounds away from "goal" weight. Once there I will settle in for a while and see if I want to push for more. Please feel free to friend me. I'm on daily, love to motivate and cheer you on.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I'm well over 40 and could always use more support. I need more than a cattle prod, I need a good swift kick in the *kitten*! Still trying to lose those last stubborn 10 lbs!

Please feel free to add me as well.
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    HI !!!! I will be 44 in just over a month and could definitely appreciate some more friends ...if your not all filled up count me in .
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would be happy for anyone to add me. I joined in October. I have been tracking my food habits... Which aren't very good, exercise is just as bad. I sure could use the help and motivation. Many of you on here have done so well, Congrats to you for being so strong.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    42 here!!!
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Almost 42... We can do this!
  • christabelle1965
    Options
    I'm in!
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I turned 40 in October, and I've been slacking lately. I'm determined to get back tracking my food, and get to the gym, or out for a run 5x a week. Happy to motivate, and be motivated. :-)
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    42 and struggling everyday.
  • Rookie1988
    Options
    Will be 42 in 2wks! Anyone can add me if they want. I lost almost 10lbs with MFP and unfortunately gained it all back in the last month! Back to the beginning but I will NOT give up!
  • twest109
    twest109 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend wish I was 40 but 50 is going to be a good year.:tongue:
  • ShrinkingSusan
    ShrinkingSusan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am new today and will be 42 in March. Would love some fitness buddies to encourage and motivate me, and I will gladly return the favors.
  • Rookie1988
    Options
    42 and struggling everyday.

I hear that...sometimes it is more of a moment by moment struggle! We can do this!
  • lovenhppnss
    lovenhppnss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    49 and still trying to figure out how to get this whole "take good care of yourself" thing right. Looking for friends in the journey.

Robyn