Plans for tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Dinner and games at friends' house. There is usually about twenty-five or so of us. Usually, we stay til midnight. Don't know if we will this year, or not. Probably will.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm having family over and we plan on eating too much, drinking and playing games......quelf and just dance 1,2 and 3 for the wii.

i love quelf.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not to be confused with qweef.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Im having a frozen strawberry margarita at the moment and watching Mr. Deeds

as for tonight, my hubby wont be home from work until about 10, so we'll likely have some wine and watch the countdown or a movie on TV :)

Happy new year everyone! May the best of your 2011 be the worst of your 2012

What kind of mix do you use for margaritas?
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    My roommates and I are throwing a party at our place. We're going to have a chocolate fountain! There go all my calories for the day. And I wish alcohol didn't have so many calories, either :P I'm in college, though, so getting drunk on New Year's is pretty much required.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to go to a party with my best friend tonight but she ditched me so I've got another friend coming over. We'll probably watch Doctor Who and make cookies or something (in my new stand mixer!).

Hooray Doctor Who! :D
    I'm having family over and we plan on eating too much, drinking and playing games......quelf and just dance 1,2 and 3 for the wii.

I LOVE Quelf!!
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Im having a frozen strawberry margarita at the moment and watching Mr. Deeds

as for tonight, my hubby wont be home from work until about 10, so we'll likely have some wine and watch the countdown or a movie on TV :)

Happy new year everyone! May the best of your 2011 be the worst of your 2012

What kind of mix do you use for margaritas?

its the master of mixes big bucket thing - but its way too sweet. I always add a little water to mine....and some 1800 :)
  • NinjiSparkles
    Options
    I am going to go to bed at 8pm. I have to be back at work at 0600 on New Years Day. Boo.
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Staying in with my sister and son watching a movie and banging our pots and pans come new years :) Another great year behind us and another one to look foreward to.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Staying home making homemade angel food cake. No parties here. Just me, the boyfriend, and animals (dog and cat).

i'll prep and cook the ham overnight in the crockpot and cook the beans and greens in the morning with the cornbread and dinner will be ready for us when we get off work.

Exciting, no. :laugh:

Amber
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Out to dinner and then to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie. Then back home to toast in the new year.