Please tell us who you consider a 2011 MFP All Star.

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I would have to nominate mamagooskie. She has logged over 600 days and she has lost 100+ lbs and looks absolutely amazing! She is my role model. LOL!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    And Mine is Sassycalygirl Shes amazing and so inspirational. Motivates me more than anyone else! :smile:
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    to name a few: lovinlife71, carlypreiss, tuneses, Crystal817, yesiamaduck! But I've been around too short a time to really know all my friends here!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Go to my friends list and throw a dart. whichever one you hit is an all-star! No way I could single out any of them! (no really, I couldn't because then the other ones would be waiting in a dark alley for me with a lock in a sock)!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Kandrews24 holds a special place in my heart! She pushes me like no one else! but don't tell the others....shhhh
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I see no-one has mentioned Spennato yet. This guy is a real inspiration to me.
    So far he's lost 108 lb. While this may not be as much as some, he has also logged in EVERY DAY for 435 days in a row. Such dedication and commitment is to be applauded :smile:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Agree, agree and agree! All my friends are super stars!
  • Jayman37
    Options

Love her too!!!
    She inspires me every day! When I'm down, she encourages me, and I always take a gulp of water in the morning, inspired by her!

she is #1 in my book, she is my allstar:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    cm3 rocks it, she my butt kicker too
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    There is this one friend who deserves my vote for MFP All Star! She's lost a lot of weight, but more importantly she has changed herself more than anyone else I know. She used to be a junk food eating, smoking, couch potato. Now she runs, eats veggies, and is a nonsmoker!!!!

For a long time, she thought of herself as the new kid on the MFP block. Recently she was captain of an eight week competitive challenge. And she yelled a lot but she mostly led by example. She more than doubled every single challenge. She is reinventing herself and it is remarkable. So many of my MFP friends inspire and encourage me and I appreciate them more than they will ever know, but cantjustcant gets my nomination for 2001 MFP All Star. Congrats on a job well done. Go get 'em tiger! (I mean lion, lol.)
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    All my friends are stars but there is one that shines brightest in my mind.
    Brettkeogh was one of the first to friend me here and has been a constant inspiration. He always has an encouraging word to his friends. He leads by example, with food and exercise diaries that are simply amazing. He's lost 107lb and has set a new goal for 2012 of 250,000 calories burned. That's 683 a day and I have no doubt that he'll do it. He is an inspiration.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    carolinamomma3♥'s She's is Amazing, supportive, caring, Motivated, and so much more!!! She's lost 158 pounds and looks beyond amazing and doesn't let life stand in her way and always is so postive
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Carolinamomma3 You are Considered my MFP ALL STAR!!!!! You keep me going and love reading what you have to say !!

We are all STARS!

I second this; everyone who has made the steps to start in their journey deserves some level of recognition. I have selected my friends list based on those that inspire and make me perspire because I ask them to hold me accountable for my inactions as they have asked me to hold them. Everyone on MFP is on their own journey and your friends are people you met along the way, some will walk with you, some will walk the diverging path and some will sit and admire the scenery.

100% Agree!!!!! We are all The All Stars of MFP... Because we are" Sexy and We know it"!!!!!!:wink:
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    There is this one friend who deserves my vote for MFP All Star! She's lost a lot of weight, but more importantly she has changed herself more than anyone else I know. She used to be a junk food eating, smoking, couch potato. Now she runs, eats veggies, and is a nonsmoker!!!!

For a long time, she thought of herself as the new kid on the MFP block. Recently she was captain of an eight week competitive challenge. And she yelled a lot but she mostly led by example. She more than doubled every single challenge. She is reinventing herself and it is remarkable. So many of my MFP friends inspire and encourage me and I appreciate them more than they will ever know, but cantjustcant gets my nomination for 2001 MFP All Star. Congrats on a job well done. Go get 'em tiger! (I mean lion, lol.)

I PREFER THE TERM COUGAR THANK YOU....LOL awww....thanks! Alright so I wouldn't go NEAR a green vegetable if you paid me and tonight at the wedding got all excited that there was broccoli on the vege tray....AND started out the new year SMOKE FREE FOR 33 DAYS STRAIGHT!
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    BBCKelly72 because she always has killer workouts and she helps to motivate me to get my workout done.
    Bethdris because she has such dedication, it amazes. I love her "late night dates" with her treadmill. It always make me smile.
    Dsjohndrow because his blogs always have me cracking up and put me in a good mood.
    Momtimesone because she always yells at me (literally) if I get off track.
    And the rest of my MFP pals that are always there for me.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    For me, it would be 500lbs2marathon. He's lost over 200 lbs. without resorting to any kind of crash diets, fads, surgery, pills, etc. To start at that kind of weight on your own and lose what he's lost is absolutely inspiring!
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Can't pick just one. All of my friends here try so hard, sometimes fail, pick themselves up and keep going, and we do it all together. Each one is a link in my support chain, and I salute them all.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I SECOND THIS! I HAVE TOO MANY WONDERFUL FRIENDS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO KEEP GOING AND STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. KANDREWS HAS SUPPORTED ME THROUGH MY DIET ADVENTURES AND ALWAYS HAD SOUND NUTRITION ADVICE. CRYSTALPISTOL ALWAYS HAS MY BACK AND MAKES ME LAUGH! CANTJUSTCANT COMPLETELY GETS ME RILED UP AND READY TO GO KILL IT ON MY WORKOUTS AND MISSKEKESOFOCUSED HELPS ME FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG AT MY WORST MOMENTS. DRUNKWITHWORDS WRITES LIKE SHE IS IN MY BRAIN AND HAS AN AMAZING GIFT TO MOTIVATE, SHARE AND INSPIRE ANYONE WHO STUMBLES ON HER BLOGS. SMILY IS MY GIRL AND FAVORITE ROCKSTAR. THIS GIRL GIVES IT HER ALL EVERYDAY AND I HAVE YET TO SEE HER MISS A DAY, SHE IS FIRMLY ON HER PATH AND I FEEL PRIVILEGED TO BE A PART OF IT. 500POUNDSTOMARATHON IS A BEAST AND ONE OF THE KINDEST MEN I KNOW, HE KEEPS ME GOING WHEN I'M READY TO JUST STOP. SKITTYBANG HONESTLY JUST PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE DAILY. ALLMONRO,RISEFROMRUIN ALONG WITH KAPEZULA, IZABEL-2001,RAINBOWBRITE_88 AND MY DARKANGEL ARE THE REASON I LOG IN DAILY :) TO EVERY PERSON WHO HAS FOUND ME ON THIS SITE, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT, MOTIVATION AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP. TOGETHER WE CAN MOTIVATE EACH OTHER TO REACH OUR GOALS AND LEARN A LITTLE MORE ABOUT OURSELVES ALONG THE WAY. I KNOW I FORGOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE BUT IT'S EARLY AND MY BRAIN ISN'T FULLY WARMED UP LOL.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Goktor has quietly done amazing things to her body, I am very envious! There are a few posters whose advice I respect, mostly those working in the fitness industry, but who aren't pushing a product.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I would consider ALL of MFPals to be stars... they are all so supportive and always have such kind words to help me on this journey... couldnt do this without you guys xxx