British Girl looking for buddies :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Karenyates
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karen, from Ohio and I just got on here, so not exactly sure how this works, but I would love to have some friends to share my diet. I am 58 years old and I also need to lose around 30 pounds, but I would be grateful just to lose the 5 pounds that I gained over the holidays. Would you please add me as your buddy?
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Surrey, I am maintaining now but I'm on here a lot and am always happy to support anyone, so anyone who wants to please feel free to add me.

Good luck on reaching your goals.
  • dravenangel
    dravenangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome along! I'm from Surrey as well. Feel free to add me. Hope you achieve all your goals for 2012 :smile:
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi im close to brighton, In southwick so not far! You can do it we all can, good luck xx
  • loisd82
    loisd82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i'm from Mid Wales and am determined to make this my year, i'm 29 and trying to get back into shape both size and fitness before jumping into pregnancy number 3 (hopefully by the end of the year!! :D) feel free to add me, xx
  • dreaminchicken
    Options
    Hi Lyndsay,

I'm in the UK, I joined here end of November and seem to be on here a fair bit. I think it's safe to say I'm hooked. Anyway, feel free to add me and good luck with the weight loss x
  • dizzydreamer
    Options
    Hi Im Ebony and I'm from Cleethorpes - good luck chick xx
  • kakukk
    kakukk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Anita from Hungary!! I'm new at MFP, and looking for friends :)
  • xkarlax
    xkarlax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    karla from southampton friend request sent!!.. x
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Lincolnshire usually but I'm in Thailand for 3 months but still logging on here, so I right behind you!
  • melissa221979
    melissa221979 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi im in Essex, just started on here myself and got about 32lbs to lose. feel free to add me x
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im from Ipswich in Suffolk. Ive added you :) x
  • hipslikecinders
    hipslikecinders Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from London but lived in Brighton for 4 years, it's an amazing place! Feel free to add me if you wish! x
  • smiverz
    smiverz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hi im from uk add if u like, good luck
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Im originally from Rottingdean, just outside Brighton...although Im now living in Cornwall. Would love to be add you, we need as many helpful friends and as much motivation as possible!!! Good luck!
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hiya :) I'm in Manchester and have also just come back on here to make a real effort to shift the winter bulge :)
  • Kaedixon
    Options
    Hi I'm Kae from Florida. I'm brand new to MFP. It's been 2 days now. I don't usually do new year resolutions but i decided to have better constitution than resolutions that don't last. So far so good. Paying more attention. To my calorie intake and the science of it all is very helpful. I will be so happy to post my before and after pics. Feel free to add me. I could use the support. Thanks Kae. :flowerforyou: