I come from a rough place but I made it!

Options
13»

Replies

• tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Your weight loss is great but I think YOU ROCK simply because you decided to "stand up' instead of continuing to lay down. congrats and blessings to you.
  • jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, you deserve every bit of success :)

xo
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely INCREDIBLE! So inspiring! Well done! <3
  • tbkelly6
    Options
    I had no idea what pain you had to walk through but it is a shining example of strength and resilience. I am so proud that you're my pal on here and I commend you on producing such excellence and a triumphant example for us to see! You did it!!!!
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that. That was BEAUTIFUL and so are YOU! What an inspiring story!! You look amazing and it gives me so much encouragement. I love TRIUMPH over TRAGEDY!!
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    You rock! Congratulations on battleing through and coming out on top. Very inspiring!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    outstanding!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Wow Mel your testimony is inspiration and gives me hope and faith, that I will prevail in everything in my life. I am glad no I am so excite we meet on this journey, cause over the time I feel like we are sisters. Your transformation is so amazing. Your are beautiful with a heart of gold and I luv you sis.
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!!! you look amazing and beautiful....what i wouldn't give for a butt like urs lol
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You all have really touched me! Teary eyes of joy and pride. Thank you and you all Rock Too!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<< Newest picture! What do ya think?
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Your story is so touching. You are a kick *kitten* survivor! Such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Truly an inspiring story!!! I love the dedication you have put forth even in the midst of your trials and tribulations!!! Job well done! I'm proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I was cerainly inspired by your story. Sorry you had to go through all that, but it looks like you have found yourself again. Amazing results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!