When You Lose Weight, What Part of Your Body Loses First?

Options

Replies

• melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    boobs and waist. i wish it were my lower "pooch/belly" and thighs but that will be last to go lol
  • becca1968
    Options
    Part that I seem to lose first: brain cells
    Part that I wished I could lose first: dysfunctional family

:laugh:
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my face..then goes the boobs and then waist..........and I have never made it past the waist!!Lol but I am this time!!!!

Me too! I always say I lose it from the top down and I really need to lose it from the bottom up!
  • insights2
    insights2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Definitely boobs, exactly the one place i really don't need to lose.
  • CrystalBonner
    CrystalBonner Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my feet first. And my standard reply is...."I really don't care if I have fat feet, I just want the rest of me to be small."
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    My calves and arms, whoopie:grumble: But my butt, which by the way has its own personal shelf that we could stack books on, is the very last to go:sad:
  • Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lol! Humpty dumptys sister! :) You've just made my day. ( P.S I have the exact same problem!)
  • brknllama
    brknllama Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Its usually in my waist/hips region (i wouldn't mind actually losing some in my boobage area :D) I am an apple shape so this is kinda good for me
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Seems like it's in my face. I'm hoping this time it'll be in my waist, boobs and a LITTLE bit in my butt. I think I like my butt the most, but it could use a little shaping LOL! My boobs are way too big though. I hate not being able to shop at regular freaking stores for a damn bra! It's insane! And I can't wait to get a flatter belly! :flowerforyou:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I lost in my shoulders, ribs, and face first. Then I started seeing a difference everywhere. In the space of 2 weeks my bras became too big, although I don't actually lose that fast.

My dreaded tummy is the last to go. It's getting there. It's certainly a lot smaller than it used to be.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Chest
  • Luv2BMommy
    Options
    I always find it funny how my body fat decreases in the parts of my body that I least care about.

For instance, I want my stomach to be flatter and look less like I have a giant adult-sized bean bag chair underneath my shirts.
    My body, being the jerk that it is, seems to want to suck the fat out of my thighs, butt, and arms first which then makes me look like Humpty Dumpty's sister. Thanks for making me look even more like a cartoon character, Body.

With that said, I was just wondering what part of your bodies you guys lose/lost weight in first? And which part(s) did you WISH had gone first?

LOL, I'm cracking up! This is SO me! Always lose it in my butt first and want to lose it in my stomach SO bad!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    My butt, sides and the fat roll right under my breast (not to be confused with belly fat). HAHA!
  • WilmaVS
    Options
    I usually see the results in my face and waist.

12537661.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The body reverses the order that it stored it. First on, last off. My belly was the last to go, and would be the first to gain, if I was to ever go through another stupid period in my life.
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Boobs unfortunately :(
    At least, that's what it seems like. Either that or that's what I notice the most.
  • bekkaL85
    bekkaL85 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I lose weight in what my big sister lovingly (I hope) refers to as back butt. Basically its back fat..but she thinks saying back butt is funnier. Then my hips so it kinda looks like I'm being squeezed from the sides.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    same as so many, I lose it in my boobs first :(
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Dropped 12 inches there so far. Grrr
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I lose in my face first....then all over, which is a good thing. My tummy and thighs are the heaviest, and that fat is always the last to go.