Replies

• efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Back to my routine tomorrow...can't wait! :happy:
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late, but I would like to join, too. I added myself to the spreadsheet. Thanks. :heart:
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Andreai,

Please put me down to join the challenge. I will update the spreadsheet shortly.

Day 1 starts today, albeit I think I've overdone it already with buying lunch from Tesco's. Need to pre-prepare my food and take it to work in future.

Good luck to everybody for the next 7 weeks.

Lxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

Andrea has asked me to post the next mini challenge, so here it is... nothing too hard... yet.
    Have fun!! :bigsmile:

20 squats
    20 crunches
    20 bicep curls (if you don't have weights, use canned vegetables!)

Let's all get back on track and get our "foxy" on!! ha ha ha
    Thanks D xxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, so excited for this!
    Missed so much whilst i've been away :/
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and new year.

Now the hard work starts again, my first day today :)

Great challenge as always Andreaie!

I'll add my start weight and goal weight to the spread sheet.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone x
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am in for it! I gained alot over the week I was gone on vacation and I want to lose it all and then some.
  • andreaie
    Options
    hey guys i hope your all doing well with the challenge.. i have decided that im starting again in which i mean im resetting my ticker to zero.. i know what i have lost so far but id like to see how i do this year,,

dont forget to drink your water!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing well with the exercise. I'm trying to work on the fruits and vegetables and water, but still coming up a bit shy.
  • Sho_Rowell
    Sho_Rowell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    20 squats, crunches and bicep curls done. Has the challenge for tomorrow been posted?
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Doing well so far hope i lose some of the christmas weight this week! Feel so much better already since drinking all my water again and eating better...i was becoming lethargic and snappy on junk food

xxxx
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    I have a nice little breakfast sitting in front of me. A cup of sliced freshe strawberries with sliced ham and a baby bel cheese. Yum. I get some much and the calories are so small.
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    Here's hoping i'm not too late :flowerforyou:

I'll make sure and do my 20/20/20 after work....fitty rather than fatty here i come!
  • andreaie
    Options
    todays mini challenge...

40 crunches and 40 reverse crunches and 40 bicycle crunches
    for those of you that dont want to do this one please feel free to set your own mini challenge... have a fab wednesday and work hard tomorrow for your weigh in.... just think how good youll feel with a loss... make sure you do everything you can xxx
  • pinkakira1
    Options
    I know my abs are going to be burning tonight!
    todays mini challenge...

for those of you that dont want to do this one please feel free to set your own mini challenge... have a fab wednesday and work hard tomorrow for your weigh in.... just think how good youll feel with a loss... make sure you do everything you can xxx
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    todays mini challenge...

i'm out tonight but will do this when i am back before i go to bed!

xxxx
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Great challenge I need to work my abs!!! Will be feeling this in the morning, in a great way!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    todays mini challenge...

Great challenges set for today! My abs are killing me :cry: lol my punishment for taking time off over the holiday's!!!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    todays mini challenge...

nice mini, Andrea! ... a loss this week would be great!
    let's all work extra hard for a good first-weigh-in week!! :bigsmile: