January 2012 Days-Worked-Out Challenge

Options

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,710 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I think this is a record Jill!! Thanks for the chart!! It looks great!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Good job! Love the format and everything!!

BTW Jill - It was a challenge for me to find my post today!:laugh: Since I did not work out yesterday I had to go back SEVERAL pages to find Sunday morning. Finally I just went to my profile to find time I posted on Sunday to make it easier. I have to get used to the traffic on this thread now.:tongue:

I guess we will be going to 500 posts for sure since we are well over 250 already and it is just the 3rd!!:wink:
    I think it was probably wise to change the way we report our workouts. Can you imagine the confusion if we did it the old way? :tongue:
  • helena9
    helena9 Posts: 34
    Options
    I would love to join pretty please - better late than never!

Jan 3rd - 1st workout - 25min run and 10 min elliptical trainer :)

Thank you xx and GOOD LUCK!
  • weaziemand
    weaziemand Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I know I'm late, but I'll catch up real fast.
  • jsr0928
    jsr0928 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
  • MomSlom
    MomSlom Posts: 11
    Options
    Would it be against the spirit of the challenge to also record number of minutes of exercise or other data?
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed

Had the flu so haven't been able to workout...have to catch up now :) everybody is doing great.
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    Options
    Would it be against the spirit of the challenge to also record number of minutes of exercise or other data?
    Feel free to add any other info you want when you report your workouts for the day. :smile: In my mind, the general spirit of this challenge is consistency in getting some exercise regardless of fitness level. That's why I count days worked out rather than number of workouts or minutes worked out, so I'll keep the focus on that when it comes to our group spreadsheet. With this many people, there is a huge range in level of fitness, but if each of us consistently does what constitutes a workout in our own eyes five days a week, that will build (or maintain) a foundation for fitness success. I hope everyone who has joined the challenge will still be with us by the end of the month.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Can I join too please? I'm late I know but I like this idea. Should keep me motivated to do my workouts. If you say yes, then:

2 (hopefully 3 in the next 1 1/2)
  • PJilly
    Options
    Can I join too please? I'm late I know but I like this idea. Should keep me motivated to do my workouts. If you say yes, then:

2 (hopefully 3 in the next 1 1/2)
    Of course, you can join too. You and your two workouts are on the spreadsheet. I'm looking forward to adding a third one for you later today.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,353 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I think this is a record Jill!! Thanks for the chart!! It looks great!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Good job! Love the format and everything!!

BTW Jill - It was a challenge for me to find my post today!:laugh: Since I did not work out yesterday I had to go back SEVERAL pages to find Sunday morning. Finally I just went to my profile to find time I posted on Sunday to make it easier. I have to get used to the traffic on this thread now.:tongue:

I guess we will be going to 500 posts for sure since we are well over 250 already and it is just the 3rd!!:wink:
    I think it was probably wise to change the way we report our workouts. Can you imagine the confusion if we did it the old way? :tongue:
    :laugh: :laugh: No I can't imagine!! lol!!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    worked out yesterday (day 2) and today (day 3) as well!
    hoping to get a 2nd workout in tonight....lotsa extra pounds to get rid of!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea Jill! Makes it much easier and everyone can post their own personal workouts without messing up the other persons workout!

Lana - 1

dbanks80 aka Lana

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. :-)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,984 Member
    Options
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    work out days - 3
    today elliptical 30 min and 30 min yoga
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Tread Mill, stationary bike, and pilates at the gym~90 minutes
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just found the huge spread sheet with everyone's name!! Not sure how you did it, but I'm impressed!!
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Add me, please!

1 90 mins (Jan 2)
    2 45 mins (today)
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Day 2
    12 minutes treadmill
    10 minutes alternative motion trainer