Whats for lunch??

Options
BrayyNicole
BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
I have a new found love for corn tortillas... my lunch today is chicken fajita tacos on corn tortillas, with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, black bean pico and salsa! Yes, I am in love.

Curious to know what others are eating today?? :)

Replies

• amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    broccoli and chicken over rice with a cheese sauce. it was a weight watchers meal. I was going to have leftover spaghetti, but I know my son likes my spaghetti, so he got to have it. lol
  • beargirl34sr
    Options
    salad with spinach, fresh mushrooms, diced tomotoes, fat free dressing and a half of a turkey breast sliced sandwich on rye....I did toss a tsp of feta on my salad to kick it up a bit -
  • sonjawi
    sonjawi Posts: 46
    Options
    For lunch I tend to be lazy and pack an Evo Bowl, a Kashi meal, or a Healthy choice or WW meal of the frozen kind. Today it was Roasted Chicken Verde and a Grammy Sammy organic yoghurt bar.
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    vanilla mocha Vi shake! my favorite! its lunch and a treat all in one! :drinker:
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    tilapia with roasted corn
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Some lightened up lasagna =)

Okay.....so it's still 430 cals....but that's pretty good right?

Whole wheat noodles, chicken sausage, roasted peppers, skim ricotta, and a asiago bechemel made with skim milk instead of mozzarella. And homemade tomato sauce.
  • BrayyNicole
    Options
    Some lightened up lasagna =)

Okay.....so it's still 430 cals....but that's pretty good right?

Whole wheat noodles, chicken sausage, roasted peppers, skim ricotta, and a asiago bechemel made with skim milk instead of mozzarella. And homemade tomato sauce.

I say thats fabulous! Its not ALL about calories.. It can be better for you depending whats IN your lunch!

whole wheat noodles? chicken sausage? check! roasted peppers? check! skim ricotta? check! asiago made with skim milk? check! AND homemade tomato sauce? check check!

In my eyes, youre the bomb! lol
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night.

chicken breast, potato, baby carrot and mixed veg.
  • BrayyNicole
    Options
    salad with spinach, fresh mushrooms, diced tomotoes, fat free dressing and a half of a turkey breast sliced sandwich on rye....I did toss a tsp of feta on my salad to kick it up a bit -

Love love love spinach in my salad! Not a fan of feta cheese, but this sounds delicious!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I brought carrot and celery sticks with peanut butter for lunch, but my daughter was in town and wanted to do lunch so I had a hummus pita from Pita Pit instead.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Cucumber and alfalfa sprout sandwich on 12 grain bread with 1.5 tbsp cream cheese and a sliced apple.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    ground turkey with spices, spinach, red and green peppers on top of barley. It was so yummy and filling!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sliced apple, cheese cubes, and pretzel twists. Eating right now. :smile:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    PITA PIT IS MY <word that rhymes with pit>

Seriously I get a tasty, fresh lunch loaded with veggies that's only 355 calories. There's just no beating that!
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger (veggie patty, veggie bacon), raw cauliflower bites with cheesy ranch dip, and a cup of french vanilla coffee. Total cost: 563. :smile:
  • Marebare74
    Options
    Cucumber sandwich.... On whole wheat bread spread with lite cream cheese. Then some baby carrots dipped in hummus.
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    Went out to lunch today. Had the half size Jamaican Jerk chicken bowl with veggies and brown rice from Rumbi Grill. Only 490 calories and oh so filling!!!
  • TinaS70
    TinaS70 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bump
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    A salad: romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, boiled egg, cucumber, shredded cheese, sunflower seeds, and croutons with ranch dressing (just on the tip of the fork with each bite). A vitamin water to drink.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Sushi Tuesday - rainbow roll for me.