• cindeemcd
    cindeemcd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    3 Workout completed! Thanks for the motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi Jill!

I'm back after it this month. Please put me down for the first workout of the year.... 1. :bigsmile:
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    3 Cardo Kickboxing and Zumba
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Day 1
    Day 2. :smile:
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Count me in please!!
  • Sotobeth
    Options
    I'm not sure I have the hang of this, but this is what I have so far:
    Jan. 2 = 1
    Jan. 3 = 2
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Yay, I got a gym membership. Boo, the elliptical is a fiendish torture device designed to make fat women cry!
  • LaurenFatovic
    Options
    count me in!

As of today my tally for the month of January is 3 :)
  • OneTooManyTacos
    Options
    3 !
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
  • nerdieprofessor
    nerdieprofessor Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    3 an hour on the treadmill
  • missim
    missim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2 -spinning and yoga!
  • atucker_mom
    atucker_mom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I really have to make my self go to the gym 2 days in a row! I have got to get past that!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
  • MomSlom
    MomSlom Posts: 11
    Options
    This is a continuation of the "A New Me" monthly workout challenges that have been going on for well over a year now, with a slight twist in how the workouts are recorded. (We used to keep a running tally with everybody's numbers that was supposed to be copied, updated, and pasted each time someone recorded a new workout, but sometimes people would inadvertently copy an old post, and then other people's numbers would be goofed up.)

The challenge is always based on working out five days a week, so for January, that works out to a minimum of 22 days. To keep each person accountable for their own numbers only, each day you do a workout, all you have to do is simply post your personal running tally. Feel free to add any additional information, comments, etc., that you'd like.

For example, the first day you work out in January, all you have to post is this:

The next day you work out, all you have to post is this:

Easy enough? Cool! I'll get your name and the date from your post. I'll post a spreadsheet every morning with everyone's workout totals as of the day before.

Any and everyone is welcome to join in. If someone wants to jump in midmonth, that's OK too. I'll just adjust their challenge number based on how many days are left in the month. FYI, we are recording number of days worked out, not necessarily the number of workouts. (Two workouts a day is awesome, but it counts as only one day worked out for this challenge.)

That's probably way more explanation than necessary. I can't help myself sometimes. :tongue:

Happy New Year!

Jill
  • MomSlom
    MomSlom Posts: 11
    Options

33 minutes, 376 calories
  • stamps4fun
    Options
    3:happy:
  • sgmaxiesox1
    Options
    3 Thank u for doing this!!!!