30 Day Shred Challenge check in 5/15

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    good job toni!

i am waiting for my dvd to get here. :ohwell: it should be here today. none the less, i got up a bit early today to start getting myself used to it - i am normally the sleep as long as possible girl...

i also plan on doing it tonight when i get home from curves - so excited! :drinker:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Everyone!

Well day 1 is complete!!! I burned 194 calories doing Level 1.

I was just wondering when everyone is planning on moving to level 2? How are you doing your 30 days?

I also started slim in 6 this morning. I did Start It Up for a calorie burn of 187 calories in 25mins. I am already feeling the soreness in my abs!

So I have burned 381 calories today!

Weight: 190.8
    Chest: 41
    Waist: 36
    Hips: 47
    L Arm: 13.5
    L Thigh: 25

Have a great workout everyone!
    Jenn
  • mrsnewyork19
    Options
    Good morning! Day 1 completed!

Start Weight: 138.0 lbs.

I guess I need to invest in a tape measure.

Goal: 125 lbs.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Alright, I guess I put this off long enough! I kind of figured I'd have the biggest hips of anyone. I always said God gave me birthing hips and boy did I use them with my daughter...

Weight: 194 :sad:
    Waist: 37
    Hips: 49
    Bust: 42
    Calves: 16
    Upper Arm: 12.75
    Thighs: 24.75

I started measuring on 5/4/09 and my bust and calves haven't changed at all. I've lost 5 inches in my waist and almost nothing in my hips. I'm guessing the baby weight I put on in my belly will melt off first and then we'll start working on the rest of the blubber!

I did the Shred yesterday and I am SO SORE! It had been a week and a half since I last did it but I'm working up the courage to do it again today. I have 20 days until I see my husband so I want to TRY to do 20 straight days of Shredding on top of walking my daughter twice a week. EEEEEKKKK! :sad:
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!

My current weight is 164 pounds. I've done the 30 Day shred for 16 days straight now.... It does get easier. I haven't moved on to Level 2 yet, because my ankle has been killing me...I think I pulled a muscle or something! It was sore last week, but I pushed through it and today it just SUCKS!!! Makes it tough to get through a lot of the cardio on the Shred DVD....

I don't have my measurements, but I'll take them when I get home.

Good Luck Everyone!! Day 1 sucks, but it does get better...I PROMISE! :smile:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    Day one level one is DONE! hehe

For those that asked... my personal plan is to do 10 days of each level (10 days level one + 10 days level two + 10 days level three = 30 days). If I feel stronger sooner, I'll bump up sooner, but I don't see that happening.

Now off to the shower...
  • lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Options
    Day one down for me. I am so glad that I joined the challenge because last night I only had about three hours of sleep but I was still motivated to get up and shred. I figured I can do almost anything for 20 minutes even if I am tired. I'm feeling it in my calves already, anyone else? Must be the jump rope and jumping jacks.
  • lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Options
    Day one level one is DONE! hehe

For those that asked... my personal plan is to do 10 days of each level (10 days level one + 10 days level two + 10 days level three = 30 days). If I feel stronger sooner, I'll bump up sooner, but I don't see that happening.

Now off to the shower...

This is how I plan to do the challenge also. Monday-Friday with Saturday and Sunday left to do something else. For me this will be a six week plan.
  • HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I DID IT!

I so thought I would just roll over and slap the alarm clock but instead i jumped right out of bed and got the day started right!

Level 1 Day 1 done!
  • lindseyanne3
    Options
    Okay, I want to get in on this.. I was standing in Target yesterday staring at that video for about 5 min debating if I should get it... Then I decided to wait and post a topic asking for a good video to start with... This just answered my question, I'll go back to target tonight and get the video.. lol

Current weight 203 lbs

No measurments yet, I'll post them tomorrow...
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Hello all. I just got 30-day shred yesterday. I did level 1 and it was more challenging than I had expected. I really do hate her too.

I want in on this, but will have to post my measurements another time.

Do you guys know how long you're supposed to do each level? And, are you to do the video each day for 30 days, hence the name? Just checking. Believe or not, I'm actually sore from it,

Everyone is doing their own thing. I am doing each level for 10 days.

Not only am I sore, yesterday was the first time I could get all the way through it, lol.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am thinking my downstairs neighbors are going to be quite PO'd when they hear me trying to jump around for 20 minutes...:laugh:
  • aquaale
    aquaale Posts: 12
    Options
    Sorry I am so late posting my starting measurements! All that I have is my current weight for now. Will have to measure tonight for the rest:

Weight: 123
    Waist: TBD
    Hips: TBD
    Chest: TBD
    Thighs: TBD
    Arms: TBD
  • allisonie
    allisonie Posts: 34
    Options
    Oh my!

My 30 Day Shred came in the mail on Friday, today was the first day I tried it - it was very challenging! I definitely felt it in my calves, too.

I hope it will get easier as time goes on, I had to stop a few times.

Here's to "shredding" those pounds! :happy:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Ok here goes the measurements:

bust--44
    waist--38
    hips--44
    arms-15
    thighs--25

current weight: 209.8

Day one with Jillian has been accomplished. I am going to try to do it everyday day for 30 days but if I can't, I am going to at least do it M-F. Hope everyone has a great day.:flowerforyou:
  • rachlong33
    rachlong33 Posts: 13
    Options
    Sorry I'm posting late too!!! I still haven't gotten the DVD in the mail yet but hopefully today I will.
    So my measurements are:

CW- 188.2
    Bust- 42
    Waist- 34.5
    Abdonmen 41.5
    Hips- 43
    Thigh- 24.5
    Upper arm- 13

Hope I get the DVD today so I can be sore with everyone else!!! :drinker:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Woohoo! I made myself get off my butt and do it today! Hopefully I can get in gear tomorrow to do it again PLUS take my daughter for a walk. Happy Shredding!
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    Just got back from the cabin sorry guys! I was definitely going to start my shred today and was so excited to do so but... I have a big itchy rash allllll over my body! I think I'm having an allergic reaction to my amoxicillan! Today is a holiday in Canada though so no doctor for me today (not going to the emergency for a rash! But if I can't breathe, i'll definitely be there!) So needless to say, I am in no shape to be jumping around and sweating! My skin is so hot to the touch already! whew!

Anyway, once this clears up (tomorrow? I hope!) I will start shredding! In the mean time:

weight: 162
    bust: 39.5
    waist: 34
    hips: 39.5

I got asked for the first time in my life, "when's the baby due?" by an old lady at our friend's cottage this weekend. OMG, I'm still devastated! 30 day shred here I come!
  • jnbunce
    jnbunce Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined today so can I join your challenge even though I am a few days late?

My measurements are:

weight: 177
    bust: 39.5
    waist: 42
    Belly Fat: 37.5
    Thighs: 24
    Calf: 14.5
    Fore arm: 10.5
    Bicep: 13.5

My sister n law loves this DVD, so I wanted to try it...I am excited to shred this excess baggage!
  • aquaale
    aquaale Posts: 12
    Options
    Okay, finished Day 1- level one. Here are my revised measurements:

Weights: 121 (mis-typed the first post)
    Hips: 33
    Waist: 31
    Arm: 11
    Bust: 34
    Thigh: 22

Looking forward to waking up and doing this again tomorrow!