6 Week 6 Pack

Options
13»

Replies

• ashbomm
    ashbomm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im starting 6 week 6 pk& 30 day shred tmw. Ill be doing it m t th & f & weds i do latin cardio (somewhat like zumba) good luck all! (:
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    Haven't heard back from the others starting this. If you have started let me know so I can keep track of who is doing this with me.
  • epayne75
    epayne75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome! How do you categorize it in MFP?
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I started on Tuesday and did it again yesterday. My goal is to do 5 days per week as recommended then switch to level 2 in 3 weeks. Funniest thing is, my 10 year old daughter is doing it with me. She does 8 hours of gymnastics and 4 hours of cheerleading per week. So as I'm puffing and panting trying to keep up with Jillian, she's breezing through it asking if we can try level 2 already! LOL:noway:
  • terra_angelica
    Options
    I started this on Monday and am doing it every other day, so I guess I am on day 3. So far so good. Already lost another pound! :smile:
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I did day 1, 2 days ago. Had to take a day off cuz I was so sore. Still sore, but I'm doing day 2 tonight after my little one goes to bed. I know I'm not going to have a 6 pack, lets be real I need like no body fat for that, but I want to have a rock solid tummy!!! :)