January move your @as challenge...

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    5.25 miles tonight watching biggest loser....
    9.55/65 complete

denise
  • jjc17
    jjc17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will aim for 35 miles this month!!!
  • Sahutske
    Sahutske Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new so I need to figure out this ticker. Please put me in for 50 in January. Thanks!
    BTW I'm 3 in so far
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am entering the challenge. I am 5 months pregnant but want to have a healthy pregnancy. I have exercised before I was pregnant so I am not just jumping into anything too crazy. But I think for January I will set a goal to walk 50 Miles this month. :) I know it's not as high as some of your goals but I feel it is a good start to getting back into exercising and being healthy for myself and my unborn child. :) Hope you all meet your goals as well. :):wink:

exercise.png
  • sharonlane23
    Options
    i am just starting my fitness. i have not exercised in years so im going to start low please at 50 miles for the month :embarassed:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    14 this morning. Updated.

exercise.png
  • greenescape
    Options
    exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    please please please remember it doesnt matter what anyone else is doing for their goals...you dont know how they are moving, they could be biking which typically 3 miles counts as 1 mile of walking/running so that right there is 3 times more the "average" walker/runner.....please push YOURSELF to meet your goal and dont worry about anyone else...this month try for 50 and next month try for 55 or 53 or a little bit more than what you did this time....just keep moving is the key....best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy...kuddos for keeping healthy....denise
    I am entering the challenge. I am 5 months pregnant but want to have a healthy pregnancy. I have exercised before I was pregnant so I am not just jumping into anything too crazy. But I think for January I will set a goal to walk 50 Miles this month. :) I know it's not as high as some of your goals but I feel it is a good start to getting back into exercising and being healthy for myself and my unborn child. :) Hope you all meet your goals as well. :):wink:

exercise.png
  • candlelady1
    candlelady1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    OK I am going to try this. I will start off at 50 since I haven't exercised in a while. I have a gazelle that i will be using and using a pedometer for when walking. Will try to make the ticker thing. Not so good at this yet, back after several months leave ......LAZYYYYY
  • candlelady1
    Options
    bump
  • candlelady1
    Options
    [/img]
  • candlelady1
    Options
    I can't figure out how to put my ticker on.........Anyone out there to help
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Miles Completed: 27
    Goal for the Month: 75
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.5 miles this morning :happy:

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to put my ticker on.........Anyone out there to help

Go to http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php and make a ticker. It will give you a bbCode which you will need to copy the whole code and paste it directly into your reply. Hope this helps :smile:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am in for this month but really just as a way to keep track of what I run. Dad is probably going to die in surgery tomorrow so I really have no goal for this month except to just make it through tomorrow.
    However, I still want to log miles somewhere to keep track.
    Ticker updated.
    exercise.png
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles this morning

exercise.png
  • candlelady1
    Options
    [/img]
  • candlelady1