30 Day Shred Challenge 5/18/2009

Options
124»

Replies

• aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    I just dusted my DVD off and did it... OMG I am soaked in sweat!! wow... this is going to be great for me, I'm excited!! Just wanted to post this before showering (and forgetting) hehe.

By the way... what measurements will we be tracking?? Weight & which inches? (bust, waist, hips, thighs??)

I am still nursing so checking bust inches is pointless, as it varies through the day for me.

I did my upper arm, the fat part, lol, my waist, hips and thigh...

I think everyone should do what's important to them
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I want to do this, but I have no idea what it is? Is this a workout video?
  • aymie24
    Options
    I want to do this, but I have no idea what it is? Is this a workout video?

It's a 20 minute workout available on dvd.:bigsmile:
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    ooh me too!
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    for those that haven't seen, there's a new topic for posting our start weight/measurements (I didn't see it til just now)... here's a link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53228-30-day-shred-challenge-check-in-5-15?page=1#posts-600186
  • vorwerk
    vorwerk Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm on board! I have other Jillian DVDs and my sister n law has the shred DVD so I'll do it. What are the details of the challenge? I have a lot of weight to lose so I'm not sure how well I'll do with this DVD. I know the shred is designed for people who need to lose the last 15 lbs. Please post the ch173109.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diaryallenge details. Thanks. Lisa:bigsmile:
  • momta2girls
    momta2girls Posts: 60
    Options
    My understanding is that you do the shred as many times a week as you want to. Personally, I'm shooting for Mon-Fri.

Just finished this morning. Sweatin' bullets, I tell ya!

Now on to the rest of my day....
  • horstboys5
    horstboys5 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'd like to do this too! Anyone know if the version on "On Demand" exercise tv is good enough? I think there is level 1 and level 2 and they are a little over 22 minutes long. How long is the dvd that you buy? I have seen it at Target and can go get it if need be.
    Is it something you do each and every day for 30 days?
    I'd love to see that work. I have 6 more pounds to lose and would love to lose it in 4 weeks! Thanks!
  • aymie24
    Options
    I'm on board! I have other Jillian DVDs and my sister n law has the shred DVD so I'll do it. What are the details of the challenge? I have a lot of weight to lose so I'm not sure how well I'll do with this DVD. I know the shred is designed for people who need to lose the last 15 lbs. Please post the ch173109.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diaryallenge details. Thanks. Lisa:bigsmile:

I have at least 40 lb to lose and I've been doin the dvd for about a week, off and on. The first 3 times, I couldn't get through it and would have to take a break. Sunday I got through the entire thing and it wasn't nearly as hard as it had been. You can do it!!! I don't know about it being designed for the last 15 lb, that's not the way Jillian makes it sound during the video.

Good luck!!!
  • horstboys5
    Options
    Me :-) Horstboys5
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join????? I'd love to do this!!!!

MaryFran
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi guys! I just completed todays Shred...it honestly was a little easier today than yesterday. I'm SO sore, but I pushed through. Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • horstboys5
    Options
    :tongue: start weight 148.4
    bust:36
    upper arm:11.5
    Waist:28.5
    Hips:38
    thigh:24

Going to do level 1 on the On demand- will buy the video soon- don't know if they are different- does anyone know?
    How long is your dvd for level 1?
    How many calories does it burn?
    Thanks!
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    for those that haven't seen, there's a new topic for posting our start weight/measurements (I didn't see it til just now)... here's a link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53228-30-day-shred-challenge-check-in-5-15?page=1#posts-600186

posting this again ;)
  • mrsnewyork19
    Options
    WooHoo!! Day 2 of 30 done!! Feels good!