American Idol ~ Finales

Options
shutterbug4674
shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
Tonight starts the 2 night finale of American Idol.

Everyone thinks Adam is the clear cut winner...but I beg to differ.
I think Kris is going to get the majority of the Danny votes which
will push him ahead of Adam. When you think about it, their
styles of music are simular.

So, if you wanted Danny in the finale, vote for Kris. I would
love to see the underdog win the title! :happy:

Replies

• lisapisa81
    lisapisa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i agree with you 100%! i'll be voting for kris, if the phone lines let me through! adam is a great performer, but the whole rocker thing seems kinda fake (have you seen the pics of him as a preppy blond kid)? and i HATE how his sticks his tongue out when he hits the high notes.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    i agree with you 100%! i'll be voting for kris, if the phone lines let me through! adam is a great performer, but the whole rocker thing seems kinda fake (have you seen the pics of him as a preppy blond kid)? and i HATE how his sticks his tongue out when he hits the high notes.

Haven't seen the photos, but never been an Adam fan. Too much glam fake rocker. I'm not a Dave Navarro fan either... and that is who Adam reminds me of.

Kris seems like a cute little country boy to me. I could just hug him to pieces!!! :smooched:

Found the blonde photos, for anyone else who hadn't seen it.
    adam-lambert-high-school.jpg
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    I looooove Adam.... He is in a total different realm of talent than Kris... to me, Kris is just ok... I honestly can't believe he made it this far.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I too LOVE Adam. I think Kris is awsome too. I am confused on who to vote for though. I think if Adam comes in second place he'll still have a great career ahead more than Kris if he comes in second. I have been voting for Adam all season though. I can't wait to see who wins ! Cindy :heart:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Kris is my favorite. Has been for weeks now. Adam bugs me soooo much. I do not like it when he screeches, or sticks out the tongue, and I feel manipulated by the judges who are so biased it is not even funny. Those who love Adam will still buy his records if he gets 2nd place. Kris may not have the same opportunity if he does not win.

I will be texting my heart out for Kris!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

and.....not that there's anything wrong with that......but Adam has too much in common with: Freddy Mercury, Elton John, Bon Scott, Liberace, etc. etc. for me to see him as a heart-throb. Sorry-:huh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I have discussed this with my daughter Luckyleprichaun many tines, the real problem here is they both are very talented in different ways, it is like saying, which is better, opera or country music? Kris is very talented and can stand alone in my opinion! and Adam is the Rock star kind of talent! like Steven Tyler, needs a band with him, not a stand alone guy! I really like them both. Adam gets my vote tho' he has a kind of Elvis swagger about him, larger than life, Kris is a down to earth everyone could like him but not the on stage presents of Adam. they will both have great careers, no matter what happens!
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

and.....not that there's anything wrong with that......but Adam has too much in common with: Freddy Mercury, Elton John, Bon Scott, Liberace, etc. etc. for me to see him as a heart-throb. Sorry-:huh:

What exactly are you implying? LOL! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

my daughter prefers men who don't wear eyeliner of course!
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

So she doesn't like Pete Wentz, either? :glasses:
  • czewwhat
    Options

So she doesn't like Pete Wentz, either? :glasses:

Her hubby is a former nfl football player, they don't spend much time watching replays of Greg Louganis High Diving tapes either!
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

Her hubby is a former nfl football player, they don't spend much time watching replays of Greg Louganis High Diving tapes either!
    [/quote]

I'm sensing a theme here...gimme a minute, I'll figure it out. :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I'm sensing a theme here...gimme a minute, I'll figure it out. :bigsmile:
    [/quote]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course I would never presume to speak for her, she is an articulate school teacher type and can defend her own statements.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Tonight starts the 2 night finale of American Idol.

Everyone thinks Adam is the clear cut winner...but I beg to differ.
    I think Kris is going to get the majority of the Danny votes which
    will push him ahead of Adam. When you think about it, their
    styles of music are simular.

So, if you wanted Danny in the finale, vote for Kris. I would
    love to see the underdog win the title! :happy:

I agree but that only works if the votes were close between the three of them, which may not be the case.

Adam's votes: 45 million
    Danny's votes: 12 million
    Kris' votes: 16 million

New Totals:

Adam's votes 45 million
    Kris' votes: 28 million

I love a man who is good with numbers!! Hi Max!
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

I agree but that only works if the votes were close between the three of them, which may not be the case.

New Totals:

Adam's votes 45 million

Don't harsh my mellow! :flowerforyou: hehe
  • czewwhat
    Options

New Totals:

Adam's votes 45 million

Don't harsh my mellow! :flowerforyou: hehe

Is Pauly Shore here too! yippeeee:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lisapisa81
    lisapisa81 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

New Totals:

Adam's votes 45 million

where did you get those numbers? i thought they said last week that they top two were separated by less than a million...although i do tivo it and fast forward through most of the talking so maybe i'm thinking of a different week...
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I bet he made it up! Max is a funny guy!
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

New Totals:

Adam's votes 45 million

where did you get those numbers? i thought they said last week that they top two were separated by less than a million...although i do tivo it and fast forward through most of the talking so maybe i'm thinking of a different week...

Good point, I forgot about that...it was 1 million between them.
  • czewwhat
    Options

New Totals:

Adam's votes 45 million

Good point, I forgot about that...it was 1 million between them.

1 million is a very big number!!!