FOR FUN: What celebrity have you being told you look like?

Options

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Fearne Cotton (UK presenter for people who don't know) :)

Nooo, you're way prettier than Fearne, Sarah plus I can think of a couple of obvious differences between you too, haha!! xx
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I've been told both Natalie maines of the dixie chicks & scarlett johanson...I don't see it tho...
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Molly Ringwold and Brittany Murphy
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've been told both Natalie maines of the dixie chicks & scarlett johanson...I don't see it tho...

I can definitely see a little bit of scarlett johanson in your face
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I was always told I looked like Winny from The Wonder Years,
    throughout the end of elementary and jr high.
  • aurie024
    aurie024 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been told Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, and Mariska Hargitay. None of Which I see AT ALL!
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Vin diesel. Back when i had my head shaved and was a bit bulkier. Loved being told that...... i wish it was truer.lol
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Any red lipstick wearing blonde really - I usually get Marilyn or Scarlett Johanssen - its just the hair and big lips though, and the vintage clothing. :-)
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Funny, but just lately as I got slimmer quite a few people has told me I look like Candice Bergen - I actually think it is the hair more than the looks...

I totally see it...

Minnie Driver over here.
  • starskita
    starskita Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, and thiner, i often got told by people that i looked like Rachel Hunter
  • Sul3i
    Options
    Any red lipstick wearing blonde really - I usually get Marilyn or Scarlett Johanssen - its just the hair and big lips though, and the vintage clothing. :-)

I say christina applegate!
  • Sul3i
    Options

I can definitely see a little bit of scarlett johanson in your face

Thanx! Ill take that as a compliment! =)

Def britney murphey *spelling* 4 u! =)
  • Sul3i
    Options
    Funny, but just lately as I got slimmer quite a few people has told me I look like Candice Bergen - I actually think it is the hair more than the looks...

I totally see it...

Minnie Driver over here.

Yup I def see Minnie driver! :wink:
  • dnoel22
    dnoel22 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've gotten ... Kelly Ripa, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, and any other celebrity with a big round head and huge blue eyes. HAHAHA
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    When I was fatter and had a full beard, I was told that I looked a lot like Jerry Garcia
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Its Selena Gomez for me! I actually had someone take a picture with me so that she could show her daugther she "met" Selena Gomez! QUite funny actually:laugh:
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Zooey Deschanel. It's definitely the dark hair and the bangs haha. I also got Alexis Bledel when my hair was lighter.
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've gotten ONE celebrity look alike ever and it was the older sister on "Life Goes On", Kellie Martin. That was when I was in middle school and we both had brown hair and big glasses. I did the Celebrity Look Alike with my picture and got two people I look nothing like (a blonde model and an Asian). Oh well.
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    I don't think I look like any celebs. But I want to have a body like Ryan Reynolds. So that's what I am working towards! :-)

You kind of look like Bob Harper
  • slimkay1
    slimkay1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    In my 20's some said the I looked like Vanessa Williams. Now in my 40's some have said the I look like J. Lo. All I can say about that is that I must been in good company, thanks to my parents.