What does your mfp username mean to you

Options

Replies

• mikituba
    Options
    My name is Mikel, but I'm a girl and have always been called Miki....I also used to play Tuba...so MikiTuba...it's also my old radio personality name :)
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine is Smudger_24, my surname is Smith and Smudge / Smudger is a very common nickname (in the UK) for Smiths! The 24 is thats the date of my Birthday!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Because I love Golden Retrievers, and when they talk, they say "woof." I've always called dogs "woofers," so Golden Retrievers are "Golden woofers." I just shortened it up to "Goldenwoof."
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Muitobem is actually two words in Brazilian Portuguese...
    Muito = very,much, a lot
    Bem = good, great

Hence, muitobem....very good!!
  • sing4me4you
    sing4me4you Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love to sing.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Mine is a gaming name. It's the name of one of my characters. Also in the sca it was my name. Its a derivitive of latin/roman.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Faintgreeneyes

Its a physical attribute on me- my eyes are a pale shade of green. I have used it as a handle in other places, and "green eyes" is usually always taken, so I threw Faint in front as a describtion of the color. lol

No great story there! But it's a part of me. :)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Where I grew up, there was a colony of meerkats more or less at the bottom of our garden.
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    kir the start of my name, and 911 because I am a police dispatcher.
  • PNutlove
    PNutlove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was nicknamed PNut, when I was born and it really stuck with me through life.lol..My father called me that so it is special to me because he is no longer with us. I added the Love to it , due to something we use to do as teens, yelling our name out with love on the end! Haha...when I look at it now, it just means to me, (because I usually put myself last) to try to. Put myself first! PNutLove.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    It's my nickname my boyfriend calls me
  • Loskene
    Loskene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to be a Tholian starship commander.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    BioShocked89: I love the game BioShock, it's my favorite game.
    BioShock-ED Also thought it would be appropriate for weight loss. It's a BIOlogical SHOCK to my system.
    And, I was born in 1989.
  • zozilla09
    zozilla09 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't all that exciting....My cat's name is Zoe and I've called her zozilla for a long time...kind of like godzilla...haha It just kind of stuck. The 09....? Not sure....just a # that struck me that day. No...I'm not creative at ALL....lol
  • dementiababe
    Options
    I was diagnosed with a rare form of dementia several years ago and was given a short 10 years to live. I have beat those odds thankfully. I decided on dementiababe back then and so that is what I used.
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    bump
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    my username is both my dogs names 'ben' and 'odie'!!
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mine is my surname and the year I was born
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    this is so strange that there is a topic about this today. I was going to start one as I often wonder this about my friends.
    Mine is my nickname spelling of my actual name, Claire, because everyone round these parts pronounces it 'Clur'. With year of birth at the end.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I was clever....but I'm not so SeeHawkMomma is because I'm from Washington (but I live in Florida) My domain for my email is BuddhaMistress and I always get weird questions about that "do you smoke weed" "are you a mistress".....So thought I would do something plain.