30 Day Shred Challenge check in 5/15

Options

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done!!

Well I just did 30 Day Shred Level 1 for a calorie burn of 190 in 27mins.

Then onto SI6 Start Up for another calorie burn of 176 in 25mins.

Well today is my first day of school and I have so many emotions going through me. I haven't been in school for 10yrs!

Well shower and breakfast time. Have a great workout everyone!
    Jenn
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    Day 2, here I come hehe...

Checking up online a bit, then getting it done before anything else (already have shoes on and everything hahaha).

Not too sore today, so that means I need to get more intensity in, but I am sore in my calves like some of you hehe.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Morning!
    I decided to join the challenge!!!! :smile: ...... :wink: My first day was yesterday, but I haven't taken my measurments or current weight. I'll do that tomorrow morning and post them.......

I was doing the shred for about three weeks then got sick... Haven't done it in about a month and a half, and thought it would be terrible starting up again. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! :smokin:

Good luck everyone!!!! WE CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Already done day 2 of 30 day shred and 2 miles on the treadmill. I am fixing to go for my next 2 miles.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful day.:flowerforyou:
  • aquaale
    aquaale Posts: 12
    Options
    Day 2 Done! I did Level 1 again. I am just wondering if maybe level 1 is not intense enough for me... I sweat, but I'm not dying... and I was sore this morning, but again, not dying.

Should I move it up to level 2 already? or keep it at level one for the rest of the week? Any suggestions are welcome!

• ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Day 2 Done! I did Level 1 again. I am just wondering if maybe level 1 is not intense enough for me... I sweat, but I'm not dying... and I was sore this morning, but again, not dying.

Should I move it up to level 2 already? or keep it at level one for the rest of the week? Any suggestions are welcome!

There's nothing wrong with trying out Level 2 tomorrow. If you can make it through that one, then just keep doing it. There are no rules to this, so it's whatever you feel comfortable with. My goal is once I can do an entire Level without any modifications, I'll move on. Though, I don't know if I'll ever be able to do a real push up this year! Also, consider using heavier hand weights before you move up a level and see if that helps!
  • momta2girls
    momta2girls Posts: 60
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 done here, too. (i tried to start yesterday, but something was wrong with my dvd player. Yeah, I know, excuses, excuses:laugh:
  • slm638
    slm638 Posts: 64
    Options
    Anyone mind if I join a bit late? Not only do I have the weight to lose, but hubby and I are going on a trip to the Black Hills the beginning of July with our bikes and hiking shoes...don't want him complaining I can't keep up.

I'll add weight after, but measurements are:

Bust 39 1/4"
    Waist 35 1/2"
    Hips 42"
    Neck 13"
    Thigh 25 1/2"

Weight about 163
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 done here, too. (i tried to start yesterday, but something was wrong with my dvd player. Yeah, I know, excuses, excuses:laugh:

I did it Sunday night, it was actually the first time I was able to do the whole thing without jogging in place for a minute to rest. Then yesterday, I literally ran out of time. This is turning into quite a challenge. I am going to do it tonight and then hopefully be able to start doing it in the mornings tomorrow.
  • HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I overslept this morning and now my whole day has been out of whack. :grumble:

I promised DH that we would go for a long walk with the dog after I get off of work today so maybe I will take today off from shredding.
  • pipinana
    Options

I promised DH that we would go for a long walk with the dog after I get off of work today so maybe I will take today off from shredding.

:noway: Do both! It's only the 2nd day!!!! Cooooommmmmme onnnnnn! YOU CAN do this!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

PS I expect the same *kitten* kicking when I start slacking....... You know it'll come, lol
  • pipinana
    Options

:noway: Do both! It's only the 2nd day!!!! Cooooommmmmme onnnnnn! YOU CAN do this!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

PS I expect the same *kitten* kicking when I start slacking....... You know it'll come, lol

Hope no hard feelings HannahRoo....... :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

i was gonna do the same thing but got side tracked! DO IT! :drinker:
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm so saaad!!!! Everyone's already into it and on their second day and I'm still not starting mine!! This rash is killing me! (allergic reaction to penicillan!). I hope to be in shape by the end of the week and start it all then. I may be 5 days behind you guys but I'm still excited to start anyway!

Congrats on everyone who shredded today and/or yesterday! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • allisonie
    allisonie Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm about to start my day two shred now. Wish me luck! :smile:
  • sdwillis35
    sdwillis35 Posts: 40
    Options
    Don't feel too bad Allie I haven't done my yet either. Everything happened this morning so I'm gonna try to do mine as soon as the kids hit the bed. Good Luck!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i havent been able to start either - dvd is not here yet! :grumble: :wink: but thats ok, i still went to curves today and thought about the shred the whole time. that should count for something! right? RIGHT? ok i guess not....

it should be here tomorrow!!! :frown: :ohwell: :wink: :tongue:
  • pipinana
    Options
    Whoo... Just finished day two!! :bigsmile:
    I had a friend take my measurement and pics... There's no turning back now for me now! :drinker:

Chest: 42
    Waist: 36.5
    Hips: 39.75
    Thigh: 25.5
    Arm: 14
    Calf: 15
    Weight: 163

I'll post my b4 and after pics when we're done! :embarassed: :smile:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Didn't get to Shred today but it's probably best I give my body a day of rest every few days. I'm still waiting for my DVD to come and I'm doing it from YouTube until then! I forgot my daughter had a Dr. appointment today so my plans of doing stuff were kind of worthless. Here's to hoping tomorrow is a day of Shredding for us all!
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    Can I join you guys? My shred DVD has been collecting dust since I bought it last month. I need the kick in the butt!!