Anyone 20-40 yrs of age w/ around 30 lbs or so to lose??

Options

Replies

• esmay07
    esmay07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: I will be 31 in April, my 1st child is 11 months and I still have 20 pounds to reach my pre pregnancy weight, although I am looking 25 pounds to fit into 3 bridesmaids dresses this year...Motivation is key!!!!
  • parisma
    parisma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 40'ish with 25-30 lbs to lose. I need some support too. My biggest obstacle is I love my beer and socializing with friends.
  • christatree
    christatree Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and want to lose 30. I sent a friend request to you. This is THE year to do it with No more excuses!
  • lolomartin
    Options
    I am 33 and looking to lose about 40lbs and so far I've lost 8lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • s0302100
    Options
    I will be 42 this year and want to lose between 20-30 lbs and keep it off. We can all use support to get to our goals. We can do it!
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 on Aug 1, 2012 and want to lose 40 by my birthday. Add me if you like. Can use all the support and tips I can get
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    25 with around 70 to lose.
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to lose about 35 more lbs, so feel free to add me if you'd like. I have been struggling the past few months and I am about to start trying again and really do my best to lose this weight. Good luck and God bless!
  • mzsweetcakes86
    mzsweetcakes86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose around 30lbs as well.. Feel free to add me anyone ! :) Goodluck to everyone.. we can do it!
  • heysexy825
    heysexy825 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 33. I just joined the site 1/3/12. I am looking to lose 30 or more pounds, Feel free to add me and anyone else who is needing support. I have support at home but would also like support from others.
  • mshie72
    Options
    Hello, I am just new here (just joined today) and I would definitely love to have some friends with the same goal and passion as mine. I have been in this journey for a year now and so far I have loose 30 lbs but I'm still 20lbs short. I am very determined to loose it this year and eventually reach my desired weight. Good luck to us all!
  • Tarra31
    Options
    Yes me!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Added! :smile: I'm 35 and trying to lose around 40 pounds.
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 33 and am trying to lose my first 30.
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'll be 39 in 2 weeks. Have lost almost 35 since March 2011. About 15 more to go :)
  • ealinn
    ealinn Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm just turning 40.. had 27 to lose... was down 12 and put 9 back on over the last couple months.. so still 24 to go. You can add me too if you'd like
  • captiva0513
    Options
    Good job!! I am in the same boat and just starting. So many times in the past I've had this goal and it never happened. But now, I really feel the pressure on with my upcoming wedding in June. Its sort of overwhelming but talking to others really helps! One day at a time... :)
  • cindileeb
    cindileeb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've roller-coastered and not really lost anything. I've gained since I started, but that part of the game is over! I will be 41 in a week and a half and want to lose 41 lbs. Since Monday I'm down 4 pounds and I'm really ready to take it this time!! Add me!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too; I can use all the mutual accountability i can get. I have been going on an up and down swing over the past few years. I will lose weight then some even will happen that distracts my progress and I gain it back. I love myfitnesspal because it really helps me to stay motivated. I just started last week but am very committed.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and looking to lose at least 30 lbs....hopefully by July. Feel free to add me if you'd like!