Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone 20-40 yrs of age w/ around 30 lbs or so to lose??

Replies

• esmay07
    esmay07 Posts: 1 Member
    :smile: I will be 31 in April, my 1st child is 11 months and I still have 20 pounds to reach my pre pregnancy weight, although I am looking 25 pounds to fit into 3 bridesmaids dresses this year...Motivation is key!!!!
  • parisma
    parisma Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 40'ish with 25-30 lbs to lose. I need some support too. My biggest obstacle is I love my beer and socializing with friends.
  • christatree
    christatree Posts: 31 Member
    I'm 35 and want to lose 30. I sent a friend request to you. This is THE year to do it with No more excuses!
  • I am 33 and looking to lose about 40lbs and so far I've lost 8lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • I will be 42 this year and want to lose between 20-30 lbs and keep it off. We can all use support to get to our goals. We can do it!
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    I turn 40 on Aug 1, 2012 and want to lose 40 by my birthday. Add me if you like. Can use all the support and tips I can get
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    25 with around 70 to lose.
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    I'm 27 and looking to lose about 35 more lbs, so feel free to add me if you'd like. I have been struggling the past few months and I am about to start trying again and really do my best to lose this weight. Good luck and God bless!
  • mzsweetcakes86
    mzsweetcakes86 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 25 and looking to lose around 30lbs as well.. Feel free to add me anyone ! :) Goodluck to everyone.. we can do it!
  • heysexy825
    heysexy825 Posts: 6 Member
    I am 33. I just joined the site 1/3/12. I am looking to lose 30 or more pounds, Feel free to add me and anyone else who is needing support. I have support at home but would also like support from others.
  • Hello, I am just new here (just joined today) and I would definitely love to have some friends with the same goal and passion as mine. I have been in this journey for a year now and so far I have loose 30 lbs but I'm still 20lbs short. I am very determined to loose it this year and eventually reach my desired weight. Good luck to us all!
  • Yes me!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Added! :smile: I'm 35 and trying to lose around 40 pounds.
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Add me! I'm 33 and am trying to lose my first 30.
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Hi. I'll be 39 in 2 weeks. Have lost almost 35 since March 2011. About 15 more to go :)
  • ealinn
    ealinn Posts: 38
    I'm just turning 40.. had 27 to lose... was down 12 and put 9 back on over the last couple months.. so still 24 to go. You can add me too if you'd like
  • Good job!! I am in the same boat and just starting. So many times in the past I've had this goal and it never happened. But now, I really feel the pressure on with my upcoming wedding in June. Its sort of overwhelming but talking to others really helps! One day at a time... :)
  • cindileeb
    cindileeb Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, I've roller-coastered and not really lost anything. I've gained since I started, but that part of the game is over! I will be 41 in a week and a half and want to lose 41 lbs. Since Monday I'm down 4 pounds and I'm really ready to take it this time!! Add me!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Feel free to add me too; I can use all the mutual accountability i can get. I have been going on an up and down swing over the past few years. I will lose weight then some even will happen that distracts my progress and I gain it back. I love myfitnesspal because it really helps me to stay motivated. I just started last week but am very committed.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    I'm 33 and looking to lose at least 30 lbs....hopefully by July. Feel free to add me if you'd like!