Foods you are powerless over?

Options

Replies

• Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    For me?? Jack Daniels -- but I only have it on the rocks..so aint too shabby haha
  • ericapage
    ericapage Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Any kind of "cakey" dessert. I have no willpower when it comes to those kinds so I just don't buy them- ever.
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    Since I started my new lifestyle back in 2008, I not bought chocolate syrup. But biggest weakness was to put about a 3/4 cup of chocolate syrup into a glass of whole milk, and drink about 2-3 a day. Seriously. Now I refuse to buy it - Even over the holidays when a little chocolate syrup would be good over the deserts....
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    skippy.jpg

I can only allow myself to eat this once a week... otherwise I will eat the entire jar.
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings and Hot Tamales candy. Chicken wings are way too high in sodium for me, otherwise I wouldn't give them up.
  • suzy1953
    suzy1953 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi mines doughnuts just love them:bigsmile:
  • susandondo
    Options
    Pizza and theater popcorn...!
  • bethany1031
    bethany1031 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anything with icing. Specifically those GIANT cookies covered in icing. Someone at work ALWAYS brings one in for birthdays or parties or whatnot. I know, if given the chance, I'd eat the whole friggin thing.
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I actually posted something like this yesterday!

For me, it's cereal. I have no control. I can't just do one serving. I can keep it in the house (other family members eat it). I can even eat one serving dry.

But as soon as I pour a bowl of cereal with milk, I'm gone. I could eat the entire box, and still not feel satisfied in anyway.
    I probably won't ever eat cereal again, though. I love it too much, and it's definitely what got me to the weight I was.
    I'm laughing so hard about this. There isn't a cereal that my husband hasn't eaten. I had to stop buying Lucky Charms because it would be gone in one sitting between him and the kids. Heck, hubby will eat about 1/3 bag of granola cereal in a sitting. Needless to say, he doesn't know where the mixing bowls are or he'd be eating out of them. I use to be the same way but now I totally measure and can control my cereal cravings.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Red velvet cake
    Red velvet cookies
    Red velvet ice cream
    Red velvet cake pops
    Red velvet cupcake

<- Those are red velvet cupcakes decorated to fit my Black & White themed birthday party. lol
  • bettina140
    bettina140 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, especially milk chocolate. Can never, ever find a reason to say no. It makes me too happy.
  • SHENITABEAUTIFUL
    Options
    i would say potatoe chips...but im getting better with it..only time im tempted is when i go grocery shopping
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Used to be powerless to sweets, but I am taking my power back. There will be nothing that controls me any longer.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    oops!
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Cheesy, oregano covered PIZZA ! That's why I have a cheat meal on weekends every other week ... just to have pizza :explode:
    Sad... but it's the delicious truth :laugh:
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    CHEEEEESE!!!! I know it's still okay and not junk, but I used to OVERLOAD on cheese. I just love it.
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Donuts......I can't stay away from donuts of any kind...
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    chips and salsa/queso...and margaritas. :-)
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Pizza, french fries, cheeseburgers, Publix birthday cake ice cream, salty snacks...

Anything cheesy, salty, fried, carby and greasy.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Goldfish they are small but they hold tremendous power