Foods you are powerless over?

Options

Replies

• cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few. :embarassed:

Swedish Fish, marzipan, Doritos (though I NEVER buy them), Ben & Jerry's, gourmet burgers, popcorn...those are the ones that come to mind right now.
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options

For me, it's cereal. I have no control. I can't just do one serving. I can keep it in the house (other family members eat it). I can even eat one serving dry.

But as soon as I pour a bowl of cereal with milk, I'm gone. I could eat the entire box, and still not feel satisfied in anyway.
    I probably won't ever eat cereal again, though. I love it too much, and it's definitely what got me to the weight I was.

Me too! I'm exactly the same, once i have one bowl its all over. it usually starts with "oh there's some milk left in my bowl, I'll just top it up with a little more cereal" then it just full blown cereal binging.

I don't keep it in the house unless its one I don't like.

My biggest weakness is coco pops....
  • jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    If it can be eaten, I'm powerless, except for turnips, I hate turnips.
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Red Velvet Cheesecake for the Cheesecake factory! Can't have in the house or I will eat it. No control over that compulsion.
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream, chocolate digestive biscuits
  • Mrsairforce
    Options
    Movie theater popcorn. ANY popcorn.

My husband makes jalapeno popcorn with seasoning salt...mmm

BUT I've switched it up with a serving of Popchips or whole wheat crackers anytime I'm dying for that salty crunch
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Cape Cod Salt & Vinegar Chips and lately just realized I cant buy Cardinins Romano Cheese Croutons anymore because I eat the whole bag like they're chips.
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    chocolate.
    ugh, it's my favorite food.
  • diggedy
    Options
    Pretty much everything..... I have to be very careful when shopping :)
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pan Pizza ...... yum!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Mine is pizza. I have learned that I can't order it at all, because I can't eat just one slice (or two for that matter). I love pizza and will eat quite a bit. I have a problem with self control over pizza.

What foods can you just not buy/order at all because you can't resist?

me too. I don't go crazy though. 3 slices max. once a month and I bust my *kitten* off burning calories the day before and after.
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Anything at all with cheese...pizza, mozzarella sticks, plain old cheese! Also charcuterie type things - pate, dry salami, olives, etc. And good bread!
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    See's Dark Chocolate candies.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Kings Hawaiian sweet bread - it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to only eat one roll
    Belgian waffles
    Sweet potato fries

I'm pledging to go at least a month without them,just because I know how triggering they are for me
  • Hologram1
    Options
    Ruffles hot wing chips
    Pizza
    Poutine

i have to be so careful when i have these because im more then likely to overindulge :(
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme donuts...when they're all hot and fresh...and gooey...eee
  • teenytinylove
    Options
    chinese food. and chipotle. ahh. i die.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options

For me, it's cereal. I have no control. I can't just do one serving. I can keep it in the house (other family members eat it). I can even eat one serving dry.

But as soon as I pour a bowl of cereal with milk, I'm gone. I could eat the entire box, and still not feel satisfied in anyway.
    I probably won't ever eat cereal again, though. I love it too much, and it's definitely what got me to the weight I was.

Me too! I'm exactly the same, once i have one bowl its all over. it usually starts with "oh there's some milk left in my bowl, I'll just top it up with a little more cereal" then it just full blown cereal binging.

I don't keep it in the house unless its one I don't like.

My biggest weakness is coco pops....

Haha are you me? I don't usually even eat sweet cereal, but I definitely do that same kind of justification in my head.. me+life cereal+ soy milk = box gone and me feeling full
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Sweets and cereal. My MIL had a new batch of cookie, brownies, cake, lemon bars, candy...you name it..around every corner at their house. It killed me. I can't get favorite cereals or I devour them. Namely Crunchy Nut or Honey Bunches of Oats. Yum!
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I bake a lot, cupcakes, cakes, cookies you name it i do it. It's so hard and I mean so hard to fight the urge to pop a mini red-velvet cupcake with a fluffy cream cheese frosting on top!! mini cupcakes are my weakness!! and a nice Shock top or Blue moon with a orange wedge!!