• mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh and pretty much all of the above...
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my weakness too!! Why can't it have 0 calories!!!! :'(

I look forward to my once-a-month treat cus its deffo gonna be a big dirtyyyy pizza!!! Lol xx

I am 100% there with you! In our house we call it Pay Day Pizza. I'm sure Pizza Hut would be calling us up asking if we were ok if we didn't order from them every month.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Shortbread.
    Scones with strawberry jam and cream
    Pork pies

Probably three of the worst. All high calorie, high fat, high sugar, high sodium. I hasten to add I don't eat them all at the same time.

Why can't I be helpless against Celery :sad:
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Salt & vinegar potato chips. I am powerless around them.
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    pizza
    ice cream
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    chips, fries, and pizza!
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    PIZZA HUT DEEP DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any and all toppings!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    CEREAL!!!!
    frozen yogurt
    cheesecake
    pirate's booty
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    French fries. I will eat every french fry on my plate, no matter how many there are and how hungry I am. I once heard of a place that had all you can eat fries - I'm glad I've never seen such a place, because I would be dead.

hahaha this is totally me!!
  • colehook
    Options
    Depends on the day....but mainly warm chocolate chip cookies or brownies.
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling with most foods I used to eat. Pizza, crisps/chips, Chinese and Dr Pepper drink wise :S

Although I plan on writing up a list of foods that if I eat, I have to complete a "punishment" for. So many squats, sit ups, jog so far etc. So then I don't feel TOO guilty for eating them but also something to put me off eating/drinking it.

Anyway, decided not to go cold turkey and ease myself off most of it. Someone introduced me to the "Cheat Day" but I'd probably get addicted to everything again if I spent a day scoffing out :P
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is one of my weaknesses. I am trying REALLY hard to work with it, but at the moment, I cannot have it in my house. I am trying to find an alternative, but nothing has sufficed. I'm open to suggestions though!

Homemade chocolate chip cookies are up there too. :-/
  • akjstyles
    akjstyles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    any kind of potato chips. I have no willpower, I get one serving and put the bag away and as soon as that serving is gone I go and get another, and another and another. But for the past 15 years I have known that chips are my weakness so I just don't buy them at all.
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pizza and fresh bread.

I found a pizza that is only 840 calories for the whole pie so I have that a few times a week. I usually beef it up with extra pizza sauce for 30-60 calories depending on how much i use. It is a lot of calories but... hey, i'm working on it.
  • Mirror_Image
    Options
    Cereal, even porridge and especially Fruit n' Fibre. Just can't keep it - I binge on it. Bread is a nightmare at work - I am the toast monster. Even oatcakes. Seems to be stodgy carbs that obliterate me.
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
    Cheese
    Fries
    Just about all meat/potato dishes
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!! And Pasta!
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    Goldfish they are small but they hold tremendous power

I [also] love the fishes cause they're so delicious...so delicious that I just have to leave them on the shelf at the grocery store. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting.. :blushing:

Macaroni and cheese is my version of a lot of posters pizza. I have not yet met a mac and cheese dish I didn't like. That gooey, cheesy goodness has a spell over me, especially when it's homemade.
  • SmittyRocks
    Options
    Pizza, Hello Papa Johns its me Send over a large and I'll eat the whole thing in less than a hour.

Pasta - Mom's Spaghett i- Nuff said !
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Pizza and fresh bread.

I found a pizza that is only 840 calories for the whole pie so I have that a few times a week. I usually beef it up with extra pizza sauce for 30-60 calories depending on how much i use. It is a lot of calories but... hey, i'm working on it.

where do you get this pizza?