What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Designer jeans, maybe a couple pairs and then of course a bunch of other new, quality clothing.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    shopping for new clothes
  • Katzilla82
    Options
    New hair color and clothes
  • msjamartin
    Options
    Spa day (whole day..not just a massage or mani but a whole day just for me!!!!)
    Trip to the Canyons - Zion/Bryce/Arches. Me, my camera and the hiking trails
    New wardrobe
    Life, liberty and the pursuit of happyness (oh wait...we already have that)
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm buying a monkey.
    That is so random.
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    I got a tat after my first race....love it still n no regrets. For goal....a whole new wardrome...all sexy and form fitting!

This is such a good idea! I'm doing the Disneyland Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon on the 29th and getting a Tink tattoo with my race time under would be so cool! Thanks for the idea!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    my goals keep changing and my rewards keep changing once i get there.

One goal (under 145 lbs) my reward was a photoshoot (see profile pic!)
    One goal (under 135) my reward was a chest tat (in progress....this sucker is gonna take some time!)
    My next (under 125) goal's reward is a sequined bikini- which I ordered, but I am not allowed to wear until i reach my newest goal!

and I think that if i have an ultimate goal (i kinda fantasize about one that might not happen-121 or a six pack), a surf trip to hawaii is in order!
  • jsteffen80
    Options
    If I can get to my goal body I want "STRENGTH" in big black letters across my stomach.
    If I can get my arms where I want I'll get "SEARCH AND DESTROY" elbow to elbow across the back.
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think I will walk around naked all day long or just in a bikini..... yup works as a reward for me lol
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    New clothes, yup. Tattoo, for sure. But first? One huge piece of chocolate cake.:drinker:
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    A backless dress, a new bikini and a trip to someplace nice to wear them.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Something to signify that the new you has arrived and be proud.
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Trip to the Scottish highlands.
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The bodouir photo shoot for my husband that I have not been comfortable enough to do yet (He deserves a reward for putting up with the craziness that is me and MFP) and a cruise! Bring on the swimsuits, tank tops, and shorts!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Im getting my right lower leg tat done and a belly ring (cause I've always wanted one )
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    If I can get to my goal body I want "STRENGTH" in big black letters across my stomach.
    If I can get my arms where I want I'll get "SEARCH AND DESTROY" elbow to elbow across the back.

I was just told not to cover the guns with sleeves. He is so true, let em blaze.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    A tattoo. One I design. I may even get it tramp-stamp style. Thought about a navel ring but I don't think my tummy will be pierce-worthy. Unless I get a tuck, but the cost will probably nix that idea.
  • debs2girls
    debs2girls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have always said I want a Tatoo but am kind of chicken to get one. However, I feel if I could lose the 30 to 40 pounds I MUST lose then I should reward myself with a tatoo! :):wink:
  • Snatalin10241981
    Options
    Since I am giving myself 90 days to reach my goal weight, it will be juuuust about bathing suit season. I am buying myself a hot, sexy bikini to show of my most favoritest tattoo I have on my side!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Boudoir photos for the hubs and some blingy jeans - right now I may blind someone with bling on this *kitten*...