anyone else wanna lose over 50 lbs

Options

Replies

• pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    ya, i want to lose 60 - 70 lbs :s i really need soem support so im gonna add a few ppl here if thats ok :)
  • lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I need to loose a whole other person :) I am sending friends requests but if I dont get you add me!
  • BooLives82
    BooLives82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am Mandy or skinnycow1982. I used to weigh 250, and after I got Divorced i lost 80 pounds and dropped down to 170. I am not tall (4'10") so the 250 was killing me. I was happy and feeling amazing at 170. I met my soon to be husband 1 1/2 years ago, and we decided I would stay at home and take care of the kids. I have now gained back 70 of the pounds I had lost and am now at 240. I want to loose the 70 pounds I gained plus 30 more, for a total of 100 pounds.. I am new so I would love to add friends that can help me on my way...
  • sjm1970
    sjm1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello!!! I'm up for it, just joined MFP on 1/3. Switched over from Loseit.com. Started my weight loss plan 5 1/2 weeks ago and have lost 19 lbs. with at least 53 more to go.

Let's get these bodies moving, get healthy, and live long full happy lives!!!
  • lilroni2u
    lilroni2u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YESSSSS...70 LBS HERE!! ADD MEEEEEE!!! I need all the help I can get :)
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please feel free to add me!! This forum is my life. I have been waiting the scale go up and down my entire life. There have been times I was a size 5 jean (where I would like to get back to!) and times I was a 16. I am currently a size 10/12 and I hate it. I am trying to get back to feeling happy and attractive, and I have found that the support from MFP friends is keeping me on track!
  • missingsocks
    missingsocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do! I've lost 35lbs since February (a lot slower than I wanted!) and I want to lose 67lbs more! Hopefully by June.. if that's healthy/realistic. I might need to lengthen the time frame, but ultimately, I am determined to lose 67 more pounds.
  • JazzBar9363
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would like to lose 80+ pounds before I turn 50 which is in 1 year, 9 months! I need lots of encouragement and am always ready to encourge also. So add me if you like!
  • suzy1953
    suzy1953 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    yes Hi i would love to lose 50lbs
  • elly_bean83
    elly_bean83 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do I do!!!!
  • mizzmash1979
    Options
    Meeeee!
    Am hoping to lose at least 70lbs!!!! eeeek :/
  • classicalpunk
    Options
    Perdie, I love that!!! I love the fact you have a goal weight that is broken into steps. I think this is something I'm going to apply to my weight loss; I have a goal of 100lbs+. Smaller goals are far easier to reach and once you know it, you'll have made to the top (well bottom in this case). Wishing you the best in your future.

And thanks for posting that, that small thing has put a pep in my weight loss step!
  • haylez83
    Options
    hey hun i have well over 50lbs to lose lol, add me if you like x x
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I can' t tell, but is seems there are very few guys here. Oh well, I'm not shy. Need to drop 71 pounds. (With a sarcastic look in my eyes) How can claim to have spent 5 yrs in the Marines when anyone looking at me might be thinking that my britches would make a great grill cover??
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Planning 34lbs but 50 would be great. add me! Oh and i'm a guy, and a limey to boot. :laugh:
  • j3nn953lk
    Options
    I'd like to join in the group. I also have 50+ lbs to lose. Getting back to high school weight would mean losing even MORE, so I'm not ready to hope for that, but who knows?

Anyone want to add me?
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to can add me as a friend. My final goal is WAY more than 50lbs.
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My tultimate goal for right now is 90 pounds. I'm looking for some friends for support so we can do this together!
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I would like to lose 60 lbs this year!
  • LAMAYNARD
    Options
    Yup!! I'm in!!!