Options

Replies

• katelcollins18
    Options
    i need to lose 60lbs
  • shaygoes2work
    shaygoes2work Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would *love* to lose 70 lbs before I turn 35 (which is still a long way out). Currently I'm in a 90 day weight loss challenge with friends. Person who looses the most weight at the end of 90 days gets the buy-in put *thumbs up* I'm highly motivated and hopeful that these 90 days create new habits and life style choices.

I'm 27/F, from Smyrna,TN - single, believer, and I have a small dog. Love to travel, meet new people, love watching Bones, Law and Order: SVU, and NCIS.

Just starting to "workout" and I'm doing some walking/running as well as a step class and some stretching nightly before bed. I feel great about what I've done so far! can't wait to have the endurance to do more!

SW: 240
    Goal Weight: 170
    Reason for losing: Trying to get healthy - If I reach my goal weight I'll pursue joining the military.
  • martmart42
    martmart42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80 pounds! May need some support for such a goal. Please add me too :)
  • martmart42
    martmart42 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80 pounds! May need some support for such a goal. Please add me too :)
  • jandlrojas
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 70...I just started also...add me too :0)
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've still got more than 70 to go!:wink:
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    HI, I started wanting to lose 55lbs and have already lost 9! Let's do this!
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose over 100 lbs!! Today was day 5 for me! Would love to have more friends for encouragement!
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HI! I am just a few days into this, but I have 80 pounds to lose! First goal is 20 before we go to Disneyland in March! :smile:
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 50 lbs so if anyone else wants to add me feel free! I always need support since I don't get much
    at home.
  • lmfsmiles
    lmfsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds, with a goal of 2 at a time. Feel free to add me. I can use the encouragement.
  • OwlBGood
    OwlBGood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I would like to lose 62 lbs.- you would be my first friend! =)
  • ericalyn93
    Options
    My goal weight loss is 50 pounds. I'm with ya girl!
  • sims08
    sims08 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im in! Add me - lets get this going and kick some weight off!
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 60lbs
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in. I want to lose 60 to 70 lbs. Even though I should lose more based on my height. :sad:
  • caehudson
    caehudson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to lose more than 50lbs. If you want to be friends you can add me.
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in"
  • searabarahb00
    Options
    I'm in! I have been looking for a good support group.. Add me and let's do it together everyone! Happy new us, for the Happy New Year:) God Bless!
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well....i have a goal of 50lbs but I could likely do 1 more to join the 'over' group :)