anyone else wanna lose over 50 lbs

Options

Replies

• cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Still have 80-90 lbs to go... could always use some more support and accountability! Add me if you'd like :)
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I do!!! My goal is 60!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Seven months ago, I was where you are -- needing to lose 65-70 lbs. Today, I'm less than 20 lbs away from my goal!

I just want to encourage each of you that it CAN be done!! It's not always easy, but it IS worth it!! And if I can do it (I'm 44 and have had 4 kids) then YOU can do it too!! Good luck to each of you!!
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    I'm new as well! My goal is to lose 50 pounds by this summer - kind of a lofty goal but I think I can do it. My starting weight was 185 and I'd love to be 135/140ish. Feel free to add me! I haven't made any friends on here yet but I'd love the support :)
  • bnjajoyce
    Options
    Looks like you're well on your way with a support team! I found having friends on here keeps me logging and behaving better since others will see. If I wasn't heading in to my tax season I'd say add me- but I don't think I'll have much free time soon. GOOD LUCK ALL and I know you can do it!!4691220.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jennyismyname
    Options
    I want to lose 60 pounds.. It just feels so impossible! I think it will be easier when I am seeing results, but for now, it is frustrating..
  • Jennyismyname
    Options
    Our goals are exactly the same!! Good luck to you!
  • kasiehamman
    kasiehamman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    63 lbs. Wow, that sounds crazy and looks crazy in writing. I'm ready! Count me in.
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50 so i am defintly in. Will send a friend request. Feel free to add me :) Lets do this!!!!
  • Tujuannaevans
    Options
    I am with you girlfriend--I am Toni mayo. I need to lose more than 50 so lets be accountable to one another. I am Tujuannevans on my fitnesspal.
  • crazyboutducks
    crazyboutducks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new also and 50 sounds wonderful. Count me in, I can use all the support I can get.:happy:
  • greeneyedaries
    greeneyedaries Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new on MFP, I need to lose 60 lbs. Please feel free to add me,also. I am so excited I found a site that can help me, help my self and each other. Looking forward to making friends
  • mscarlett
    Options
    I'm ready! Need to lose over 100lbs. I know it's going to be alot of hard work and sacrifice but I am ready. Add me if you like, I could use some support!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 60
  • fturtle44
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Talia and i'm new to MyFitnessPal. I was wondering if any of you would like to be friends. it would be really nice to have someone doing this with me, and to hear an encouraging word every once in a while from someone who knows what i'm going through!
    Talia Freeman
  • Doulos24x7
    Doulos24x7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I do.
  • suz7869
    Options
    I am looking to lose at least 50lbs! Feel free to add me... any motivation is welcomed :) We can all do this!!
  • cimmie08
    cimmie08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, my name is Kim I'm new to this site . my friend talked me into trying this out. i would like to loose 45 to 50 lbs. Its extremely difficult to watch the calorie intake . But I'm going to give it a try . Again. So count me in
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am in I need to lose more lik3 80 to 100 lbs but I am in and love to help motivate and support others too
  • jms1985
    jms1985 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I already lost 50, but I have a few more to go!!