Options

Replies

• lds31916
    Options
    I'm looking to lease 60-75! Add me
  • jqa4988
    jqa4988 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i also just joined, i would like to lose 50-60 pounds, although my short term goal is 30 before summer starts. i am taking this slow and reading and learning, trying to eat better already, although my main goal at this immediate time is to quit smoking. so far, its been 5 days. =) (kinda feel like if i try to do it all at once, im just setting myself up to fail) but please add me, i would love the support and knowledge of everyone!
  • paoni
    paoni Posts: 9
    Options
    I do! I do! I started my journey on the 1st of this year. Started off using Sparkpeople but that website was hard to navigate and a friend recommended this site to me. Yah! I really dig it. This website may replace my facebook addiction lol.
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    I do! I can use as much support as I can get and will give as much support as I can give too!
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me too, my motivation has taken a side step at the moment. My target is to lose a total of 90lbs :flowerforyou:
  • MishelW
    MishelW Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need support to help hold me accountable! Add me guys!
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 75lbs this year!! Need all the help I can get as I am new here!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!:bigsmile:
  • boleybolen
    boleybolen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm in i need to lose this baby weight!

13695582.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • laurahess1
    laurahess1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my goal for 2012 is to lose 58 pounds. (That's 11 bags of sugar! and those are heavy!) I'd love to share ideas and recipes with others in the same boat.
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    i just joined today and need to lose about 80lbs. how do i add friends?
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i just starting using this site last night, so I'm rather green. Plus I quit smoking in August. I always found (every time I quit) that I was overwhelmed with energy and had to do something. Eating, drinking.... Something had to replace it. I never had the guts to drop the cigs and start working out in the same day. I figured that I'd be real motivated and wake up the next day too sore to work out, then I'd have nothing to distract from the smokes. Perhaps you could start into your workout plan and diet for a week or more and then use those workouts to replace the smokes. After a couple weeks you should be over the soreness. I will NOT say that I did this, I took the easy way and took Chantix. Chantix is a very polarizing subject though and it feels like it played with my mind a bit. The workout replacement was an idea My Gunny gave me some years back.
  • gianessa
    gianessa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I feel like I have so many new friends in my corner that I don't want to let down. Let's hope that our collective positive energy will keep each other going! Let's make it to our goal, and then keep it off for life!!!
  • AmySue242
    AmySue242 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello--I'm new here as well and would be up for making 2012 the year I leave 50lbs behind--add me as a friend!
  • mrslizalusherlock
    Options
    me me me!!!! my goal is between 50-60. add me as a friend!
  • Sexi4eva
    Options
    I want to lose over 50 lbs.... you can add me..... support is always welcome... :)
  • Eb126
    Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I still have 84lbs to lose! So am looking for all the inspiration/encouragement I can get!!

Good luck everyone x
  • chefbrina
    Options
    I am going for 70lb by the very end! Lets do it!
  • ajglasscock
    Options
    I want to get back to high school weight too...and I was teased for being fat then! lol. My goal is to lose 55lbs.
  • Eb126
    Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going for 70lb by the very end! Lets do it!

WE CAN DO THIS!

haha x
  • phatgirl30
    Options
    I'm with you Miss Lady! I too am striving to get back into my high school levis 501 jeans with a 29 waist . I'm walking, running, zumba, and dancing my *kitten* off to reach my goal. Be encouraged and put out a picture of you from high school for you to look at everyday for motivation ;). YOU CAN DO IT!