Foods you are powerless over?

Options

Replies

• eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cookies. They are my biggest weakness. I cannot eat just one. I will eat 10. or more. It's ridiculous. I try not to be around them
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Anything Mexican. I could eat ten burritos and nachos. Yummy.
  • lealeabee
    Options
    God would have to be red wine and pizza !!!! i just love them..... started making my own pizza so i know whats going on them......lush !!!!
  • davistd1
    davistd1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Red Wine.... not together though
    Peanut Butter is just the devil, I can't stop and I crave it.
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    1. Rum
    2. Queso (hot spicy cheese, what is not to love)
    3. Carbs, anything and everything.

But put all that together (minus the rum) and the real kicker is fully loaded mashed potatoes.

Red potatoes, skins on, mashed with cheese, butter and fresh bacon. OH YES PUT IT IN MY BELLY (and on my hips)
  • coolchick03270
    Options
    Anything sweet...cookies, ice cream, candy (big candy bar fan!!!)...I could skip bread and potatoes for the rest of my life...so I'm having a difficult time cutting out the sweets. :(
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    A full plate of restaurant food. Can I ever eat 1/2 or until I'm full? I'm not sure...hasn't been done!! UGH

Specifically, I'm powerless over a bag of lays potato chips and a container of dip you can get in our area called Top the Tator. OMG. Or my mom's shrimp dip with ripple chips.

My homemade chocolate chip cookies. Haven't made them forever.

No bake fudge cookies. I'll eat them until I'm literally sick. So I don't make them either.

Take out pizza from our local restaurant. Best....crap...ever.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    anything made primarily of potatoe. this of course included french fries, and potatoe wedges. Which is full of fat and carbs. Dx . if its in front of me i will eat ALL OF IT.
  • noriegacat
    Options
    Yes!! Pizza for me too...we have this place near where we live that has a two for one deal on amazing New York style pizza...very delicous, but I am trying hard not to think about it! I'm trying something new, a carb free diet...hoping to lose weight for the wedding day in March.

Good luck with battling pizza! :-)
  • bdette73
    bdette73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Those 100 calorie snack cakes, chips, crackers etc. I buy with good intentions but then end up eating the entire box. I do not buy them anymore. I look forward to plane rides because they offer one of my favorite 100 calorie snacks on Southwest. LOL!!!!!!
  • traceymccune
    Options
    Definitely Mexican food...especially sour cream chicken enchiladas!!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    ...ANYTHING SWEET N DELICIOUS!!!

I love ice cream...
    and RICE!!!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Fruit snacks!! But not just any fruit snacks they have to be the great value kind from walmart or Betty crocker! I can eat a whole huge box and then some!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Definitely Mexican food...especially sour cream chicken enchiladas!!

That sounds so good right now... haha
  • nancy5012
    Options
    Macaroni Grill's bread and olive dipping sauce.
  • aps85
    aps85 Posts: 6
    Options
    AAAAAH Homemade biscuts and gravy! I finally perfected the art of making my mother's country gravy, but I NEED to hide my cast iron skillet from myself!!! :O
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    kraft mac n cheese...mmmm!!!
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Staying away from Chipotle for sure...
    and then Salt and Vinegar chips, Oreos, and oh my goodness CHEESE.
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    cheese cheese cheese
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Nuts and cereal.