Foods you are powerless over?

Options

Replies

• Anita1271
    Options
    Pizza & Chips! Sitting at my desk right now eating chips! Lunch just didn't fill me up for the day :cry: I can pass up cake, doughnuts, and the like, but pizza & chips...I just can't pass them up...well I can pass up chips since they are in the vending machine and I have no money! LOL But when Pizza is brought in, there is no such thing as NO! :blushing:
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sargento cheese. I love, love, love it!!!
  • paigeifyouplease
    Options
    Cheetos! Totally messed up my diet today with some ]:
  • 280to140
    Options
    Definitely crisps, especially Dorito's, Sensations and Kettle Chips, it doesn't take a lot of effort to get through a whole bag of those, so my parents rarely buy them, and if they do, I'll always share with other people :)
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    crisps. in any shape or form.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    homemade frosted sugar cookies, good god.
  • Adventurehuntress
    Adventurehuntress Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes has mini pizza that I like to add veggies to!
  • beautybloom
    Options
    chocolate, sweets in general really. regular sodas and pastas and pizzas and cereals lol.
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Cereal. Sugary and delicious cereal.

The whole isle makes my mouth water.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I sincerely hope none :)
  • mswest1102
    Options
    I have felt in the past that I am addicted to sweets. But as some of you say, these are my choices. No food has POWER over me!:happy:
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    In no particular order:

Burgundy Mushrooms
    Eggplant Parmesan
    Salmon Croquettes
    Alfredo sauce
    Pakoras (Indian Dish)

All of which only tempt me only when they're particularly well made, but when they are.. :explode: Can't resist.

I have to be careful with pizza too unless I made it myself, and even then somewhat.

At least my favorite indulgences aren't sweets, for all that I love me some good chocolate I find the list above much harder to resist.

I can't resist steamed snowcrab either, but that's at least a high protein snack. These days I dip it in mostly olive oil with just a little butter and I'm careful not to dip it much.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    toast.
  • mswest1102
    Options
    To Alyson1985, who said,
    None, because I'm in control. I say yes or no to anything I want. :D
    Awesome! What a great attitude. You have the power, and the food doesn't. You go, girl!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Pizza! OMG Pizza :love: I almost wish we lived too far from town so they couldn't deliver to our house anymore.
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mac and Cheeeeese
  • hlodwig
    hlodwig Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will struggle with lots of foods if I have access to them, but Pizza is the biggie. Just like the OP, I cannot stop, well until only the crumbs are left.

That sounds quite brilliant. Mine would have to be peaches. I always overeat if I can get my hands on them...!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Virtually any other food I can stop when I'm not hungry, and go about my business, but there's something about the greasy cheesey pizza that keeps me stuffing my face until I near explode.

Same here! I don't know what it is about pizza...I even had a lunch yesterday planned out and everything, then work brought in pizza for everyone. That was it, all over. Blew my calories out in one meal!!!

DITTO!!!!! I also can eat pizza until I explode!
  • adamhaywood
    Options
    Pringles, i really can't stop once i've popped.

Refuse to buy them now lol.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I always had a weakness for Chinese food. I haven't had any in a long time which is good. I tend to go overboard when I'm at a place like that.