Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Foods you are powerless over?

15678911»

Replies

• juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    None, because I'm in control. I say yes or no to anything I want. :D

correct!
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Anything salty, cheesy, bread, pasta...Gotta have my carbs! I'm not into sweets!
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Oh God! Bread! and Granola. I just can't have enough, and there's always bread and granola in my house, not helpful.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Bananas. I guess this is not a bad things
  • Razspyce
    Razspyce Posts: 1 Member
    Peanut butter....it is a problem :love:
  • Mcdonalds plain sundae with 3 chocolate chip cookies! :(
  • plain or crunchy??
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    chocolate, chips, cookies and cheese (the four dreaded C's for me) I tend to have to eat all of these things if they are in my possession or attainable until they are gone :( I have no self control - so tend to never buy them ever!!! or just buy a tiny portion... cant have them in the house// Im useless with a large block of choc... will finishing it all in a day :(
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    chocolate chip cookies
    galvodka- now i am soo in the mood for gushers!

I could eat two boxes of Fruit Gushers! I don't know what it is! I'd much rather crave a nice steak and mashed potatos or cheesecake...lol nope I crave a kids lunchbox snack!
  • Comedian Brian Regan does some funny stuff on serving sizes..."fig newtons? TWO cookies! who eats two cookies? I eat 'em by the sleeveful..."

And for ice cream: the icecream factory worker calls his coworker over and says, "look at that, serving size 1/2 cup. I just put it as a joke, but now they're all going out like that..."

Youtube him for lots of funny stuff to fill up on! NO CALORIES! YEA!!
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Breads and pasta and cake :( one piece hahaha
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Chips....CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Indian cuisine ....
    Pie..almost any kind but especially warm fruit with ice cream
    Popcorn...any and all
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 340 Member
    chocolate chip cookies
    galvodka- now i am soo in the mood for gushers!

I could eat two boxes of Fruit Gushers! I don't know what it is! I'd much rather crave a nice steak and mashed potatos or cheesecake...lol nope I crave a kids lunchbox snack!

Yup, I know what you mean! Ever try putting them in the freezer? YUM!! Ok now I am just not being helpful, sorry :)
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    I am powerless over any good bread. I am trying to watch my carbs but geez.
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    ohhh Definaely Crunchy peanut better...im a fool for that.. lol:smile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Sugary sweets
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Mine is pizza. I have learned that I can't order it at all, because I can't eat just one slice (or two for that matter). I love pizza and will eat quite a bit. I have a problem with self control over pizza.

What foods can you just not buy/order at all because you can't resist?

Pizza. :(
    I just completely cheated my diet.
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    CEREAL!!!!
    frozen yogurt
    cheesecake
    pirate's booty
    Pirate's Booty is SO good. If I see it when i'm grocery shopping I have to hurry and walk by or it's going in the cart. I could easily eat the whole bag.