A new me in almost a year of MFP (with pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• caliqd
    caliqd Posts: 24
    Options
    Way to go- great inspiration especially for us single moms- You must feel amazing and he must feel like poo :)
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congrats :-)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,629 Member
    Options
    Awesome and so inspirational! Keep up the wonderful thoughts.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Thank-you so much for the kind words. You have no idea what that means to me. If you ever have any questions or need advice, please feel free to ask. I will help anyway I can. MFP has done amazing things for me, so I want to help anyone I can.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    you look great and i love the top/dress you're wearing in the after pic!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Way to go lady! Absolutely awesome!
  • tiyatela
    Options
    wishing you all the happiness n prosperity that you deserve - you look awesome wtg girl !
  • michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR SISTA!!!!!! PROPS to you!!!! And ummm I have been there so I know what your saying with the abuse stuff... Soo Glad you pushed your way through it!
    Im 178, and im looking at getting to 135-130, Your my inspiration! Thank you soo much for sharing your story!!!

Add me if you would like!

Hugs
    Michele
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hardwork and success! You look amazing! :)
  • garn1232
    Options
    what motivation! thank you!
  • AJ1966
    AJ1966 Posts: 18
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! You have inspired me to do all I can to raeach my goal!!! :smile:
  • naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    you are a true inspiration! keep up the good work! you look amazing!!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have one of the most inspirational stories I've read on here. Such an inspiration-for weight loss and life. You look great!
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing! definitely an inspiration, you should be so proud, bravo!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Well done! Inspirational you are a strong independent women are are setting a great example to your Children and us xx
  • dfbias
    dfbias Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job Beth. I feel you on the abusive x. I am a survivor of domestic violence and nothing felt as good as living without that fear . I never weighed over 160 when I was with my x because the stress wouldn't let me eat. I joked that the weight I started picking up was happy fat.LOL now I will be happy to get rid of it. Your an inspiritation thanks for sharing your story.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    great job! thank you for sharing. you are right he is your motivation and you keep going. your babies need you. {{{hugs}}}}

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    If my story helps just 1 person get out of a abusive relationship especially one that involves children, I have done my job. NO ONE should ever have to endure any kind - emotional, physical, sexual, verbal, etc. I might not have physical scars but I have emotional ones. Thanks again for all the encouraging words. Again, if you have any questions, concerns, just want to talk - feel free to PM me. I can leaned a ear.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!