Dear furry child!

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
"The more I learn about people, the more I admire dogs."

Dear furry child,
I look forward to seeing when I wake up. You give me the incentive to get up at the crack of dawn and walk in the morning before work which pushes me closer to my goal of loosing weight!
Keep up the good work!

Sincerely

Owner that is to lazy to get out of bed on her own

(Pics of my corgi "Eliza" up on my page soon!)

Write about what your pet does that makes you smile, laugh or happy, You can also write about the funny thing you little fur child does that annoys you. Anything really!

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to say.
  • Moofey2
    Options
    Obviously something about your animal....
  • wellbert
    Options

He's a pug. 30% of the time he sounds like a slipping fan belt, the other 70% of the time he sounds like a garbage disposal. Also, he sheds his own weight in fur every 24 hours.
  • Moofey2
    Options

He's a pug. 30% of the time he sounds like a slipping fan belt, the other 70% of the time he sounds like a garbage disposal. Also, he sheds his own weight in fur every 24 hours.

Reading this made me laugh at my desk..... I had a boston terrier that sounded like that!
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My furry kids (I have three) show me the greatest happy-dance when I enter a room that brings a smile to my face every time. There is nothing better than coming home to three smiling faces that have been waiting for you all day. I :heart: my fur-babies.
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS!!!
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    My furry child is 10 weeks old and still pees and poops on my carpet. I don't have anything nice to say about him right now! :noway:
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My furry child is 10 weeks old and still pees and poops on my carpet. I don't have anything nice to say about him right now! :noway:

10 weeks is still very young and I wouldn't expect much from him at this point. Are you crate training?
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Dear furry child. We know your new to the family and that your big brother is trying to show you the ropes and all, but I really need to pick a bone with you. We get up every morning by 6:30 am and the first thing we do is to feed the two of you. We really don't need your help waking us in the morning, meowing, and pawing at us. Screaming at us, will only get you banned from the bed. We will feed you. We promise.
    Other than that, you are super sweet and your brother is so much happier with you here. Hope you like living with us too. :)
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    We crate train plus I tend to keep him on a leash with me so that I can always watch him. The signs are definetely there but I'm afraid if he is not on a leash with me then I will get distracted and lose sight of him! I know not to expect much - it's just so hard sometimes - we'll get there!

diesel.jpg
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    "Wellbert" Too funny! That just made my day! :laugh:
  • wellbert
    Options
    We crate train plus I tend to keep him on a leash with me so that I can always watch him. The signs are definetely there but I'm afraid if he is not on a leash with me then I will get distracted and lose sight of him! I know not to expect much - it's just so hard sometimes - we'll get there!

diesel.jpg

Oh my crap that puppy is too adorable.
  • GatorGirl73
    Options
    That is the cutest chocolate lab I have ever seen. Give him time, and he will get better. We have a chocolate lab name Buddy, and he is the greatest. Just make sure there are plenty of toys and chewies around for him to use, if you don't you will start losing socks, books and anything else they can grab onto to chew into tiny little pieces. Good luck!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

This cracked me up!

Pip: thank you for waking me up every hour on the hour asking to be lifted on to the bed, just so you can sap my warmth before climbing down again. And thank you for standing on my windpipe at 4am today to demand Belly-Belly.

Kaiser: thank you for being the snuggliest dog that doesn't move all night but makes a fine hot water bottle. You think you could stop biting MrWW's dad though?

Jacqui: ma BabyGurl, you are perfect in every way. Though I'd appreciate it if we could walk occasionally without you rolling in poo or a corpse.

:love:
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    My Furry Kids are 6 mos old Pepper is an Aussie that is like the dog on the movie Click and has one heck of a personality. so much so that a few of our friends are trying to get Aussies of their own. Sookie is a Shih Tzu Yorkie pound puppy we call Demon Dog because she is 6 pounds of spitfire that beats up Pepper!!! I don't have any recent pics on this pc but will post pics later have a happy friday all!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

diesel.jpg

Oh my crap that puppy is too adorable.

Agreed- too cute!!!

I love my furry heads, too (as well as my non-furries: fish, turtles, and lizard). My life would be incomplete without my menagerie, and I found a husband who can put up with me and encourages the animal love. I'm so lucky!

We have 3 cats that constantly antagonize one another, but it's a power circle: the loud one picks on the mean one, the mean one pushes around the skittish one, and the skittish one controls the loud one. It works well- and no one is Alpha. (not even me or hub.)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    My furry kids (I have three) show me the greatest happy-dance when I enter a room that brings a smile to my face every time. There is nothing better than coming home to three smiling faces that have been waiting for you all day. I :heart: my fur-babies.

Same here!... The bring joy, love and craziness to my life all the time! :)
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options

diesel.jpg

Sooo cute!
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Iso: Thank you for being the cute 'dog-trainer's sidekick' I've always wanted. <3 You're my walk buddy, my co-worker, and my furry child. Your dad and I love you very much. :)

Video of her looking into a mirror for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwlI4gKI4yo
    haha

img3101okaysmall.jpg

Love my Heinz 57 dog. hahaha
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My furry children love me no matter what, and are always excited about life. My 11 month old husky-poodle mix is my jogging partner and she keeps me going when I get lazy. My wheaten terrier is my bodyguard and is always listening when I need to talk. :heart: