What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal AND run my first half-marathon, I am rewarding myself by taking a much anticipated trip to the Isle of Ireland. =) I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • BrandiLynn8064
    Options
    Shopping spree:)
  • RachelM0717
    Options
    I agree! New clothes!
  • weaverfit
    weaverfit Posts: 124
    Options
    professional massage
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    New bike! :O)
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    New bike! :O)

Nice! Know which one yet?
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! I want a tattoo of a Phoenix bird for my son Phoenix on my rib cage. If I can lose this 30 pounds...you can consider it done!
  • WhitneyEdwards
    Options
    a bikini. i have never gone out and gotten myself a really nice bathing suit that actually fits and is as much for being seen in as wearing under a baggy t-shirt. if i get down to my goal weight, i'm getting myself something nice to celebrate
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! I want a tattoo of a Phoenix bird for my son Phoenix on my rib cage. If I can lose this 30 pounds...you can consider it done!
  • vegasaims
    vegasaims Posts: 128
    Options
    Spa Day!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I want a feminine sexy *kitten* tattoo up my side/ribs!!! I can not freakin wait...Maybe I should search for an idea to keep me motivated.

Yeah cool. That I could finally go without a shirt and show my abs and tattoo off. I wonder if they have 6pak tats.

I'll be getting a new tattoo as well. :smile:
    Last summer I saw a skinny old geezer with an Old Style six pack tattooed on his six pack. Funniest tattoo ever.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna eat a big bucket of fried chicken and gain back 2 lbs.
  • Dzuniga87
    Options
    vacation to the beach!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    My thoughts on some of these are yes what a great idea. But some I'm like, thats it thats all?
  • aurie024
    aurie024 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A vacation that requires no clothing other than a bikini
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Hubby has okay'd a SHOPPING SPREE to update my entire wardrobe, up to $2000!!!! :) SOOOOOO excited...only 6-9 more lbs to go!
  • aaronschiltz
    aaronschiltz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    46-inch plasma!
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    maintain my sexy
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    A two day trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. It's, by far, my favorite amusement park, and I haven't been there since I was in high school about seventeen years ago. Also, it's symbolic b/c, a few years back, I went to Six Flags over Georgia and couldn't fit on one of the rides properly. The harness was so tight I couldn't take a full breath. I started to hyperventilate and almost passed out during the ride. I swore that I would never ride another rollercoaster or visit another theme park until I lost weight. Going to Cedar Point will be a victory lap for me. :)

A few years ago, My sister, Father and I were losing weight so that we could go to Sandusky together. My father was the only one that had ever been excluded from a ride for his weight but we all knew were prety close. We didn't want to make the 18 hour trip and not be able to ride everything. My sister is gone now, she passed three years ago, one week before her 29th birthday. If I can get my dad to keep losing weight, we might have to make that trip in her memory.
  • rameyer1316
    Options
    coach purse