75 pounds lost since 2009 with pics!!! Hopefully

Options
2»

Replies

• Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed, be proud! You have done a great job! Use that picture as your motivation to keep going and to keep the weight off. You are an inspiration to us!
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Why be embarassed? Be proud of how far you've come!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! :)
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job! This takes amazing courage all the way around. So happy for you. I'm just getting started :)
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Great job! 75 lbs. gone is awesome and you look fabulous! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your sweet responses. I was totally nervous showing that first picture to the world but i'm doing better now :)
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work!
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Live your life looking at where you are today not last year!! HUG
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looking good! BTW I love Las Vegas! LOl my husband does too! We just spent new year's eve there!
  • sstamper71
    Options
    youre beautiful and thanks for sharing..it motivates us !!!!!!!! It takes a strong person to achieve what you have so be PROUD!!!!!
  • Cindy68164
    Cindy68164 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Such a great post!
  • hdanimoore
    Options
    You look awesome! Don't be embarrassed as to what you looked like. Embrace it because you changed it!!! Be proud!
  • rsouthland
    Options
    Indeed. Fantastic job. Your doing great!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing success. You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!