any 5'7 girls out there?

Options

Replies

• kellykaye_xo
    kellykaye_xo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'6 1/2 and my goal weight is 145 and I've maintained that weight before. I looked great and felt great at that weight. I have a medium/large build. Seems like like this is realistic as most of us at this height on this thread have a similar weight goal! :)
  • fromouterspace
    fromouterspace Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    yes <3 i'm possibly maybe closer to 5'6 and 3/4, but technically 5'7 ;]
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Im 5"7 and that sounds very realistic to me.
    I havent weighed myself in a couple of months, but i was at 134 lbs..
    My goal is about 110.. i know it seems low, but when i started my weight loss journey this was my weight, and i was flabby..
    Now i realise i dont need to be smaller than that, i just need to be toned..
    But i need to get back to that weight first before i turn my focus primarily to toning lol.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently around 138. Trying to reach 128ish. Its been a LONG struggle getting these last 10 lbs off! Add me! :D
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hey

I think your goal is 100% realistic. I am 5'7 started with mfp August 24, 2011 at 156... by Dec 10th, I was 139.8. My overall goal is about 130lbs... with muscle definition...

You can do it!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    5'7" here and I have been fluctuating between 130 and 140. I am right now stuck at 140. I'd like to get to 134, which was my premarital weight. I definitely want to tone up, more than lose weight. So even I am 140, as long as I see more beef on me, I am happy. Also, I am small framed but curvy. So, I do have the option of going down to 130, but I'll stick to 134! :o)
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    Hi all! Also 5'7" with my weight currenly hovering around 190.

My first goal is 150 and then perhaps 130ish (which was my weight when I first met my husband).

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, by the way my fellow 5'7''ers, feel free to add me as a friend. It is nice to have more friends where you are. :)
  • ladyshills
    Options
    I'm also 5'7" & goal is 135- although I look best at 139.. I try to give myself a little room.. Starting at 164 today.
  • CassiHutchings
    CassiHutchings Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7', my current weight is 155, and my goal weight is 130. I've been down to 130 at this height! You can totally do it! :)
  • peggycanlose25pds
    Options
    Hi everyone! I justed started MFP last week and my starting weight was 159. I am 5' 7" and my goal is 135 -140, so I think your goal is very realistic. Over the holidays I put on 5 pds and now its time to take it off and more. I am 48 and have noticed I have to work a little harder to lose a pound coupled with thyroid probs. Best wishes everyone in meeting your goals!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    DANG. I'm 5'7" but did I start out as the biggest here?? I started at 210...I'm currently 164 and my goal is 150 for now because that's nicely inside my healthy weight range. I say 'for now' because since i've been bigger most of my life, it might be a struggle for me to stay in the 150s. I don't want maintenance to be something i'm always stressed about. but i guess i'll see when i get there!
  • CassiHutchings
    CassiHutchings Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh! And I feel great at this weight! But that's partly due to my fiance, lol. But, I think I will feel even better when I get lower :)
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7". I started at 252, with an initial goal of 180. I had no concept of what a healthy weight for me was, as I h Ave been very heavy for 20 years. When I got under 200, I changed my goal to 170, but now I can see that it should be much lower, so aiming for 150. I am sure I will change it again. I think your goal is realistic.
    Check out this site, another MFPmember posted the other day:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Thought it was cool.
  • mgottschalk
    Options
    Most definitely attainable! I'm 5'8 and weigh 132 - started at 140ish and wasn't sure I could lose any weight. Once I started using MPF I found myself eating healthier, watching calories, and exercising regularly. Then the results followed. Good luck!
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 (just, lol).
    My start weight, on July 8th 2011, was 220.5 lb.
    My current weight is 201.3 lb (lost 19.2 lb).
    My goal weight is 140 lb.
    61.3 lb to go!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, by the way my fellow 5'7''ers, feel free to add me as a friend. It is nice to have more friends where you are. :)

Word^ :o)

It definitely helps when you have friends on MFP that have goals similar to yours!
  • mrsleo2009
    Options
    I am 5' 8'' and my starting weight was 291 pounds. I've lost 11 so far and my goal weight is 145. I have a long way to go, but I'm pretty determined.

*Would love to have more friends to support and have support me, so pleaes add me if you'd like that also!*

Best of luck to all of you!
    Kristina
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    im 5'6.5" and i weigh 138. i'm happy here but am continuing to build muscle and lean out - and if that means i gain a little here, lose a little here, i'm good with that!
  • bigbugboo
    bigbugboo Posts: 161
    Options
    I started at 158, I'm now at 144.5 at the mo, but would like to be between 135-140. Having said that, I'm a size smaller jean than I was last time I weighed this much, thanks to Jillian Michaels, lol. So quite happy presently being a UK size 10 jean and UK size 12-14 top!