35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options
leeshults
leeshults Posts: 223 Member
I started this a little over 4 months ago and have lost 35 pounds. I am disappointed that there does not seem to be much of a difference, but I will not get discouraged this time!

100_3347.jpg
August 16th, 2011

100_3605.jpg
January 1st, 2012

Replies

• DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I CAN see a difference! Don't be discouraged... you're doing it!! :happy:
  • kakelly1974
    kakelly1974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Hang in there!
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    I see it! You're beautiful, that's for sure. Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Have you taken your measurements? Sometimes that's the best way to see a real difference.
  • heather7131
    Options
    Do you feel different? When I started I was doing Zumba every week for several months and I couldn't see a difference BUT I felt different! I could walk up a ton of stairs and not get winded, I had more stamina in all aspects of my life. So don't get discouraged, something is changing!!!
  • Hologram1
    Options
    Ditto, i see it 2! Your doing great keep at it! x
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Ditto, i see it 2! Your doing great keep at it! x

Me too - in your face (your eyes look bigger) and your wrists look smaller. Great work, keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially in your face! Good job!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree with you...You chin is definitely more defined now. Keep on trucking, Killer! Go another 4 months and then another and then another...That difference will come!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wear the same clothes in your before & after pics! =]

That will help you see how things fit differently and will help you see the difference
  • Brandee4
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face for sure! Keep it up! 35 lbs lost already. You are going a great job!
  • gracefullyjenn7
    gracefullyjenn7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I most definitely see a difference!!! Great Job. How do you feel?
  • cleaner57
    Options
    you can see a big differents keep go
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I see it, too! Your face is thinner, and your wrists and arms are smaller. Congrats :)
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference - your face (neck / chin) and your wrists. If you had worn a similar arm length top we would have noticed more :)
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So can i, from the bits of flesh you can see, your wrists and forearms look smaller and there is a difference in your face. Do you measure yourself? An inch here and an inch there might not to overly noticable, but it all adds up and means you are definelty going in the right direction. The total inches lost makes me more motivated than what the scales say.
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially in your face! Good job!

Yes this ^ you can tell, keep up the good work don't quit now. Take measurements you lose inches before you lose weight.

p.s you look great
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Huge difference keep up the good work!
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    Wear the same clothes in your before & after pics! =]

That will help you see how things fit differently and will help you see the difference

Agreed!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Look in the mirror girl! U can tell for sure.......U are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!