30 DAY SHRED, ANYONE WANNA JOIN ME?

Options
I am going to start the 30 day shred today and then thinking of Beach Body, INSANITY. I am 5'2''; and weigh 142lbs, I would like to tone-up and go down to about 125lbs.

Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD and I am waiting for the UPS man to deliver it any minute :) When are you planning on starting? I would love to join you.
  • jskel44
    Options
    After all the comments on here, I am really thinking about going out and trying it. I probably wont be able to start it until tomorrow.
  • elyssaxo
    Options
    I started it today!! So I am right there with you!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it on monday!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that there are so many people that want to do this. I hear it is rough the first few days but gets better, I just want the awesome results! Good luck everyone :happy:
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and today was my Day 2! Feel free to add me for support :)

Edit to add: we're also about the same starting weight, cept I'm a few inches taller!
  • CarmalinaR
    CarmalinaR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl,

That it a great goal. Im in the same boat I weigh 141 and Im 5'3. I want to weigh a solid 125. It'll take me 60 days. I wish I could do it in 30. I do cross fit everyday and follow the Paleo diet. I wish you the best of luck!
  • simonewang
    Options
    Hello! I am in for losing 10 lbs in 30 days.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight. And we're close to the same size too. I'm 5'4" and 142 lb looking to get down to 130. Feel free to add me for support too.
  • tonkitragedy
    Options
    i started last monday and am now on day 4.
    feel free to add me :)
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday, and survived to tell the tale! Im a little achy but nothing bad. Im 5ft 5 and a half and 155...aiming for 136 overall. Good luck everybody, its a great workout, and its so manageable as each level is only 20 mins long so if like me you have children you can easily slot it in.
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Sure! Im just staring my 3rd day level 1. I plan to finish this time around!
  • ItsMichaela
    Options
    I started it on january first so I'll be doing day 7 tomorrow but I just want to tell you all to stick with it! It gets so much easier after the second day :). Good luck!
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am in!! My sister-in-law has my copy so I will not be able to get it until Sunday so I'll start on Monday. I can't wait to see how everyone does with this.:smile:
  • wndfrancis
    wndfrancis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and am planning on moving straight onto insanity!! I did start insanity last year but hurt my tendon in my ankle so had to rest for 4 weeks!!!
  • jennifermlund
    jennifermlund Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started doing the 30 day shred back last March or so. I have since bought Cardio Max, Boost, No More Trouble Zones, Ripped in 30, Yoga Meltdown, and Ab workout. The 30 day shred is still my favorite. Don't get discouraged if you don't lose weight right away. Initially I lost 6 lbs. Then I saw the scale go up even though I workout just about everyday. I wish I would have taken measurements at the beginning because I know my body has changed. I am 5'2" and was probably 135 or so when I started. I was 128 when I discovered fitness pal a week ago and I have lost a 1 pound (though I have only been doing a 40 minute boost workout since falling and injuring my elbow on the 24th). I don't worry about what the scale says now. My legs are toned and my thighs don't rub together anymore. My arms are tight and I don't have fatty skin jiggling when I wave. My abs are even starting to appear. It's a life style change and it's awesome. It motivated me to give up soda and other junk. I drink water with Archer Farms 10 calorie flavor packets instead. Just don't get discouraged if the scale doesn't budge for a while.
  • elyssaxo
    Options
    I also want to add I am 5'4" and 153. I lost 1 pound just on day 1. My 30 DS goal is 10 pounds by Valentine's Day and my overall goal is to weigh 125 (pre-baby weight).
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I ordered it off Amazon when they were having a sale (got if for 7 bucks...sale might still be ongoing) but I'm waiting to get in the mail. I've heard very good things and am looking forward to trying it!!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just began today! I will do it with you :) I'm loving it so far and after only one day lol.
  • brooke741
    Options
    I started it yesterday!! :D I'm in!