30 DAY SHRED, ANYONE WANNA JOIN ME?

Options

Replies

• hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I am both excited and nervos. I have been doing Zumba but wanted to get into something with weights and everyone here seems to love it.
  • LauraBth02
    LauraBth02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Would like to lose about 15 lbs and tone up before my August wedding!
  • TimeToDoMe87
    Options
    I am going to start on monday... I am stopping by the store to buy it today and definitely going to do it...
    I am 5 ft 3 and 177 pounds.
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    Also, just a general question, what do you select when you add it in as excercise? Aerobic, High Impact?
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Good luck all! x I am on day 5 and I am loving it! I am sleeping better, yes I am sore but I know its working and my daughter said today that my belly is going away!
  • HeatherM2012
    Options
    I have been thinking about starting it again! I loved it when I did it last time, but I stopped after 30 days for some reason. I am doing some other workouts also, but I think I will start this back up with everyone!! I am 5'4" - 144 pounds trying to get to 125-130. Good luck everyone!
  • dmbgrly84
    Options
    Definitely something I am starting on Monday. New year, new me :)
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday morning bright and early!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on Day 5 and want to say hang in there as it really does get easier the more you do it! When you log it I was told to put down 20 mins of circuit training, general, although I'm getting my heart rate monitor tomorrow so will be able to log accurately from then on.
  • dbrashers
    dbrashers Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sure! i started it a couple days ago, pushed waaay too hard, and could barely walk the next day! sooo i'm finally able to move again and i'll start back up tomorrow (and be way more careful!). i'm in the same boat - 5'3" and started at 142lbs. i'm trying to get down to 120lbs, but I'd be happy at 125lbs too. good luck to all of us!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I started it today. Just finished and came up to my office to log it when I was the thread. I think I died. I am 54 and 5'4" and weigh 230. It was ruthless for me but I am going to try again on Sunday. Jillian does not recommend doing this everyday. She says everyother day works better. Oh God it was so hard.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im starting it tonight :smile:
  • mummy2marleigh
    Options
    I ordered mine today cant wait to get started!
  • atiffany1
    Options
    I just bought mine on Amazon!! I'm doing tae bo right now but its too easy and I'm not breaking a sweat now that I have lost the first 8 pounds. So by the time I get mine in the mail I'll be done with tae bo. I watched some clips on youtube and was like oh yeah!! that will kick my butt! Anyone who is going to be starting it soon feel free to add me, it would be nice to talk to people about doing the same work outs to reach our goals
  • atiffany1
    Options
    Good luck all! x I am on day 5 and I am loving it! I am sleeping better, yes I am sore but I know its working and my daughter said today that my belly is going away!

This must feel super good... I'm only 5'2 so an extra 18 lbs is a lot on my frame, and I was starting to get a bit of a gut and my kid asked me if I was going to give her a baby sister... I was like oh no!! Then a couple days ago she was like no baby sister? The first eight pounds came off my top half. I was only 133 when I started losing weight but it wasnt very flattering on me.
  • amywhite8809
    Options
    Im buying the insanity tomorrow!!! :D
  • Doomsprout
    Options
    I just tried the first day, I am a fan. Not too intense of difficult but I definitely am out of shape enough that I had to stop to rest a few times... heh.
  • emma_groom
    Options
    I have it just havnt started it yet so count me in, I think I'll start it tomorrow, going swimming also.
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I am excited and scared but I am ready. In a few minutes I am going to try the Dreaded Shred :) I will post later if I live to tell the tale :)
  • elyssaxo
    Options
    Day 2 ahhhhhhh! I am feeeeling it. But in a good way! I'm off to work now but when I get home I'm torturing myself again!