11 Week ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this too, need a shake up in the new year!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in for the comp if there is still room
  • Alynne23
    Alynne23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up!
  • feltogirl
    Options
    I'd like to join in, please. Looking at your previous challenge has me a little scared, though! But I need motivation and encouragement so I'll give it a shot.

Thanks,
    Steph/feltogirl
  • 33lbsless
    Options
    Can i join too?
  • theradler
    Options
    Sheri, I'm in again! Guess that makes us both a gluten for punishment.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Sheri, I'm in again! Guess that makes us both a gluten for punishment.

YEH!!!! I was just about to message you cuz I saw that you hadn't been on for a few days...and you ROCKED the last time! So I didn't want to see you disappear! I just love my Dolphins!!!....I think we almost have our team back!! I think we are just missing lisa?? Maybe she'll still come around with us!

Uhhhhh yeah! Definitely a glutton for punishment ;-P But boy do I need this after the holiday! You rocked...now you need to kick my butt to do the same this time around!!
  • nishchicky
    nishchicky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • Journey2bFit
    Options
    I just joined the site and found this challenge. Sounds fun. Count me in.
  • Sheri869
    Options
    "feltogirl"....don't be scared ;-) It will push you..., I have no doubt BUT the first week won't be too harsh cuz I just want to see who's dedicated to finishing the challenges...after that you will have your team to help motivate you and keep you going and you will push yourself harder to work with your team - its really a great teamwork environment just to keep you going on your journey!! Some weeks are harder than others...I try and give a semi-break every now and then and go a little easy!

You Can Do It!! And just remember...there's only 1 winner...so most all of us get eliminated throughout but we all just do our best and in the end it helps with the overall goal!! Thats my goal...to help you, everyone else in this and myself get motivated! And if your read the first comment - there is a side challenge to continue doing the challenges with your team just for support and the chance to come back in the competition if you get eliminated. That is totally optional but it really kept some motivated last time ;-)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    Please Please Please FRIEND me if you want in on the challenge and you haven't already sent a request! I need to be able to message people and access them if need be.

If I don't get a friend request, I will assume you've decided not to do the challenge.

I will be listing hopefully some time tonight everyone I have so far....so if you don't show up on that list and you still want in and....very possibly I've missed something...PLEASE just let me know either on here on in a message!

SO GLAD to have you all in the challenge!! I can't wait to get started!
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this! I am friend requesting you now :)
  • Jackieb301
    Jackieb301 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it! Sounds like a great motivator!!
  • samantha64118
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • awoodwaring
    awoodwaring Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would like to play! This will be my first challenge and this is my first time at MFP. Do I need to do anything at this point? I am not sure how the friending thing works...
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I think this may just be what i need!!
  • inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm already feeling myself getting competitive... :)
  • Sheri869
    Options
    I would like to play! This will be my first challenge and this is my first time at MFP. Do I need to do anything at this point? I am not sure how the friending thing works...

Got your friend request and you are good! Just keep checking here for more info and the new blog link once I post it - any questions you have or anyone else has please feel free to post here or message me direct!!
  • Sheri869
    Options
    To Quote

Our New Friend PLOMK1's pic: This is going to be my mantra for the duration of this competition as well as any new things I hear for motivation..... But this sum's it up for me! Heard it before and NEED to remember it when craving food.....

NOTHING TASTE'S AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!