35 pounds - can't see a difference!

Options

Replies

• VinVenture
    Options
    First, your wrists are clearly thinner, and your eyes look bigger (making you look younger, even)
  • angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    Smile, you look beautiful! you can see the difference, I don't weigh myself often, but I do measure! the tape never lies.
  • Hysiq
    Hysiq Posts: 12
    Options
    I think you look younger in the second pic. Good job! :) Keep up the good work.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    The difference is very noticeable! Believe me, I understand that you can't see it, but it's there.

When I lost the first 35lbs I couldn't see it either. Everybody around me started commenting but I couldn't see a single change when I looked in the mirror. It wasn't until I hit around th3 50 lb mark I started to feel like I could see a difference. What really ended up helping me see the difference was doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It gave me more definition than I would have thought possible. And even though I'm not there yet and have a lot of work ahead of me I could finally really see the difference.

Hold on and keep going, one day you'll look in the mirror and see this stranger staring back at you. It's a great day.
  • Lyweeks
    Options
    I can really see a difference in your face and neck. You are doing great. Keep it UP!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    There is a difference! And do you feel a difference inside?? Do you feel healthier? Can you do things that you were able to do (or as well as) before? Do your clothes fit differently? Also, how do you feel about YOU?

Don't give up - you have made an awesome dent in your journey. You can do it - keep on moving!
  • happyhiram
    Options
    I can see the difference in your face! Please don't be discouraged!

You've lost 35 pounds so good for you! That's amazing! Just keep going!!
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I see the difference in your face, you look younger :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    35 pounds, fantastic, keep up the good work.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    keep it up you look great
  • Wolff0217
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!

14145163.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Please be "encouraged" knowing you are not alone. I had lost about 50 pounds before anyone noticed... then everyone thought I was losing super quick, but it was at the same rate as the first 50! It's just a larger percentage of body weight gone once you get closer to goal. The next 30 will make you feel unbelievable! Hang in there and know you are on your way to a healthier and even more gorgeous you!
  • Sandydee60
    Sandydee60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It shows in your face. Keep up the good work!
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    I can see a difference. You look younger and your skin looks fresher. I agree with what many here have said, take photos of yourself in the same clothes although pretty soon you wont be able to because they will be falling off you!!! Keep up he good work!
  • andy1591
    andy1591 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I see it! You are looking good keep going!
  • leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for your replies!! I love MFP....everyone is so supportive and kind! Good luck to everyone and friend me if you wish.... :)
  • itsawarinthere
    itsawarinthere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Your face is thinner and you look younger. Keep it up!
  • koko65
    koko65 Posts: 33
    Options
    I can see it. And your clothes in your after shots appear to be hanging awfully loose on you. I agree with others of the like mind that you should try taking your measurements. But I can see a major difference in your face, your arms and waist and even in the hint of your legs under your tea length black skirt. :happy:
  • Shei0307
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! You look way younger than your age. Well done! :)
  • michellef216
    Options
    35 lbs is awesome!!!!Even if you dont see it now, you will feel it. At one point i lost around 30 lbs and didnt see ANY difference, but my husband did. So maybe the people around you do....Keep up the great work!!! You are an inspiration to us all!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!